Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hushed Up Racism shhhhhhh

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,129 / 3 / -10

It started several years ago in America's Prisons, will it spread?

We stick our noses into other country's affairs all over the world, we are now fighting THREE WARS in other countrys, why can't we take care of the problems in our own country, WHY CAN'T THE WAR MONGERS WHO KEEP GETTING ELECTED AS OUR PRESIDENTS GO TO WAR WITH THE FILTHY SAVAGE GANG BANGERS AND GET RID OF THEM ONCE AND FOR ALL.

LOON Bastards always find an excuse to cover for these dirty sh!t bums, why?

This is disgusting would you want your child going to school with these f-cking rotten animals.

Brutal Fights Caught On Tape At Hayward High School CBS San Francisco

2. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +251 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

Race may be an element in the fights but how is this being hushed up?

Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
  3. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +426 / 8 / -4

"animals," "savages," funny how harry always posts this kind of stuff about non-whites or Muslims, isn't it?

4. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +466 / 11 / -7

#91 Jersey

[​IMG]

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: Your starting to sound like the "R" word again

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,129 / 3 / -10

Well lets say "The Klan Was Involved" one can only imagine what would be going on in the Democrat Media if White Skin Heads or White Kluckers were doing battle with the Crips or Bloods in America's Schools, the people over at NBC would all be setting themselves on fire, Chris Matthews would choke to death on his drool and spittle, the Loons on this forum would all have to be sedated.

The "White Bastards" don't seem to be a factor in this so it isn't very newsworthy, Loons believe that only Whitey is capable of racism when they do see racism commited by Non Whites the Loon Brain doesn't consider it Racism they blame the weather or their old standby "poverty"

:bricks:

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,129 / 3 / -10

What would you call them "poor Kids"..........:singing:

7. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +499 / 9 / -4

#75 Jersey

Harry prefers racism that's not so "hushed". :p

8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +817 / 27 / -33

Did you mix up you and your wife's meds again????

9. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +426 / 8 / -4

I just find it interesting that you seem to have no problems with all the white / Christian criminals who are out there, but any time it's Muslims, blacks or latinos, you're not only starting threads, but you're starting threds that refer to them as savages, animals, etc.

10. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +564 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

I agree that animals and savages should be defined by their actions. But I'd also agree with Harry in that gang-bangers actions define them as savages...not their race.

We need to stop being "careful" who we define as savage animals. If they're white protestants, african-american or muslim and they commit savage acts, then they are savages.

Wouldn't you agree?

11. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +499 / 9 / -4

#75 Jersey

Only if they're from a "red" state.

:rolleyes:

12. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +564 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

To your point, I'd love to see statistics on the above. how about if we look at the percent of each demographic that commits such acts and see once and for all, which groups are more guilty?

But even if the data showed minorities as committing more of these acts, we'd just have people cry, "Its not about race, it's about poverty" So why don't we just pick on the poor as a group instead?

13. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +426 / 8 / -4

sure -- but I don't think harry's threads/posting actually speak to what you characterized above

14. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +426 / 8 / -4

well, those are the "real" Americans ;)

15. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +426 / 8 / -4

it probably is more about poverty than about race, don't you think? but I'm sure stats are available that permit analysis of both

16. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +817 / 27 / -33

The FBI publishes uniform crime statistics.. the Government keeps stats on just about everything..

FBI — Reports and Publications

The variable is prosecution and outcomes, which has a lot to do with legal respresentation..

17. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,129 / 3 / -10

See what I mean "shhhhhhhhhhh"

When the skin heads and the Klan starts acting up they will hear from me the dirty White Savage Bastards, when the white savage scumsuckers start shooting little kids in their Drive By's they will hear from me, when they start flashing their silly retarded f-cking hand signals around they will hear from me when ten or fifteen of them get one guy down and start kicking his face in they will hear from me, just as the filthy smelly rat bastard savage animal gang banger does, if Saddam Hussein were running this country he would gas them then cut their eye balls out.
    Regards
    Harry

18. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +426 / 8 / -4

bullsh*t, harry -- there's plenty of violent crime committed every day by whites and we don't hear a peep out of you

btw, who said anything about "sshhh"? I have no problem with you pointing out attacks -- the problem is that you only post about attacks by people who aren't white or aren't Christian.

This is the new tactic of folks who don't like being called out for their own attitudes -- claim they're somehow being persecuted.

19. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +251 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

I'm not trying to speak for harry but I've been tempted to post stories that show some perspective out there...kind of a balance. It's kind of a push back from the stories posed about bad non liberal whites much of the time as if they are the only bad in the world. Posts that maybe balance out the following:

Now I know two wrongs don't make a right and I don't subscribe to the broken record but I understand the frustration and sentiment, as childish as it might be.

20. chicowalker

Ratings:
    +426 / 8 / -4

What was that -- was that an actual post from somewhere, or just the kind of stuff you're referring to?

I've never thought to check, but it seems to me that both sides do their fair share of demonizing "the other" in this forum. And given the repeated threads and other posts from "harry" that demonize only people of certain dempgraphics, I think you're giving him far too much credit here.

and btw, the last part wasn't restricted solely to harry or to this board. I've started seeing and hearing a lot of this over the last year or so -- people complaining that they're unfairly labeled racist, bigoted, etc., when the reason most of them are being maligned as such is for expressing views that are, in fact, racist, bigoted, etc.