Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hunt The Boeing

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, May 3, 2008.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +779 / 6 / -15

#87 Jersey

http://killtown.911review.org/htb2.html

There are lots of these sites ... my question is what happened to the people? Assuming it was a hoax ... that means the people were murdered?

http://web.archive.org/web/20021109.../2001/americaattacked/news_local/story14.html
    http://www.wcpo.com/specials/2001/americaattacked/news_local/story14.html
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +241 / 8 / -26

If I had posted that many of the wrighties would come forth and say I am nutz and a product of the liberal soldier hating, america hating, GWB hating machine.. but as you posted it it generates no response.

What do I think about it, I don't know.. personally I believe that it was shot down by a fighter jet.. which would have been ok, but now that there is much denial the truth is deeply buried. If and when it comes out and it is true, there will be hell to pay.

I also have an issue with WTC 11, and no I am not a structural engineer and have read Popular Mechanics.. some things don't make sense on that day.. this is the first I heard about flight 93 landing in Cleveland.
  3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +241 / 8 / -26

Although all this could be dismissed as just another conspiracy, here is an interesting site:

http://911review.org/inn.globalfreepress/Cleveland_Airport_Mystery.html

5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +493 / 2 / -9

I would not call you "nuts" in this world today I believe anything is possible, if your a young man you may live to see the "New America" it is changing daily, I love this country but I no longer trust any of these smirking grinning politicians.

On 9/11 when I sat in my livingroom and watched the two towers come down I said to my wife "that looks just like the old hotels they destroy" and that is what it still reminds me of when I see it.

If 9/11 was a conspiracy what was it intended to accomplish, who benefited, the plans to pull it off are mind boggling, the buildings had to be rigged, the Muslims Arabs had to be working on the plan with the American Politicians, people in the Air Force had to be in on it, the CIA, FBI and NYPD had to be in on it, was the Bush Administration in on it, if it was than surley the Clinton Administration was right in the middle of it, the Plans for it had to be started during the Clinton term, something as big as 9/11 could never ever be secretly planned and executed in 8 Months.

Your not nuts 15, we live in a whole new world, I hope it isn't true but if it is the Plans were made long before the Hated Bush took office, it is also possible he was briefed on it by the Clinton People..

East Side West Side
    All Around The Town
    The Tots Play Ring Around Rosie
    The Towers Are Coming Down

Ratings:
    +779 / 6 / -15

#87 Jersey

TGIAC material ... of all the mysteries that is the one that is most perplexing. We've seen plane crashes in the media all our lives. That one was way to clean. Even the most horrific crashes leave a huge imprint on the landscape.

IMO ... that plane was obliterated in the sky ... shot down.
    Unless someone has a better idea, that's the one that works for me.
    Last edited: May 3, 2008
  7. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

I have not read any conspiracies concerning that plane (except here), but I've always held about a 50/50 chance that it was shot down. What evidence do we have which concludes that the plane crashed, that would be our government telling us that is what happened. There is just a minority of the U.S. population in which trusts our government, and with good reason. In all honesty, if they had shot it down, the American people would have understood. If that is what happened, we will eventually find out, and whats worse, what means were used to keep it quiet.
  8. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

The fact that level-headed people are perfectly comfortable entertaining the possibility of a government conspiracy as if it were normal is disturbing enough. The government once again would be demonstrating how arrogan and superior they feel with regards to the People. I wouldn't be surprised if people died to keep this quiet. The tragedy would be, as you say, if a coverup wasn't even necessary assuming the plane was shot down. This administration - and government in general - behaves like bad little children and expects all other Americans to react like them.
  9. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +779 / 6 / -15

#87 Jersey

Like the Twin Towers ... I don't go as far as to say that it was all manufactured. I believe ... for the most part that terrorists crashed those planes.

However ... all three buildings were pulled ... no question in my mind. Which means many people were murdered perhaps. Maybe the building were ready to implode so pulling them was a better scenario??? But they were pulled ... 2 huge buildings falling neatly ... what are the odds 1,000,000,000 to 1 of that happening?