PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Humor: Reddit Patriots-Bears thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/2kdnif/game_thread_chicago_bears_34_at_new_england

Navigation sucks a bit, but it's interesting since you have both Pats and Bears fans (and other teams, too) commenting.

Here are just a couple samples:

From a Bears fan:
Good game. It could have gone a lot worse but we didnt humiliate ourselves too OH THERES STILL A F$$KING 2ND HALF?!?!

Edit* ................................. 50 seconds....................... ugh. go Bears.

And from a Browns fan (emphasis in the original):
Let's all take a moment and thank the Chiefs for unleashing this. you bastards

Lions fan:

delatriangle 184 points 3 days ago

STOP IT NEW ENGLAND THEY HAVE A FAMILY

Bears fan:

[–]BearsArmadilloAl 159 points 3 days ago
Pats are 4-for-5 on third down...which surprised me, because I can't remember our defense even forcing that many third downs.

This whole thread is awesome, laughing so hard, just ignore most posts by Patriots fans, they're not that funny, most talking about how great it is, its every other teams fans with the gems in it.

"This is why people think I'm an alcoholic..."

"I want Jay Cutler, Brandon Marshall and Marc Trestman to be pallbearers at my funeral so that they can let me down one last time."

I wonder if there is a jets/bills game thread there ;)

My favorite (because I saw this happen :)

BilliamBaggins 51 points 3 days ago

Air guitar minuteman will cheer me up

On it all the time. Reddit game day threads are hilarious. A much more chilled out vibe than here where every opponent's good play is followed by "we suck" and "Cut that man" and every good pats play by "18 and 0 baby".

My favorite of all time was year 2 of his career when Gronk fumbled against the Browns. People were calling for him to be cut from the team to "teach him a lesson"

On it all the time. Reddit game day threads are hilarious. A much more chilled out vibe than here where every opponent's good play is followed by "we suck" and "Cut that man" and every good pats play by "18 and 0 baby".

My favorite of all time was year 2 of his career when Gronk fumbled against the Browns. People were calling for him to be cut from the team to "teach him a lesson"

That was his rookie season, just before he became GRONK, Destroyer of Defenses. :)

Lions fan

Note to the entire league;

Never, ever, under any circumstance piss off Brady and Belichick.

0m8LPsS.jpg

http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/2kdnif/game_thread_chicago_bears_34_at_new_england

Navigation sucks a bit, but it's interesting since you have both Pats and Bears fans (and other teams, too) commenting.

Here are just a couple samples:

From a Bears fan:

And from a Browns fan (emphasis in the original):

My favorite ...

ChitownBulls 26 points 3 days ago

I want Jay Cutler, Brandon Marshall and Marc Trestman to be pallbearers at my funeral so that they can let me down one last time.

Thanks op. Great start to the morning.

But let's be clear, Gronk didn't get off the field for fluids. He needed energon cubes.

ChainChompsky 37 points 4 days ago

"Ya know, when I saw this game on the schedule I thought Well, that's a loss. I didn't think Well, that's a HUGE GODDAMN ****STAINED LOSS."

Hyde_Yo_Wife 49 points 4 days ago

"One time i took a dump in the shower and tried stomping it down the drain.

It still looked better than the Bear's offense."

I lurk the Patriots reddit, but didn't catch the thread.

Too bad, I think I could have made a joke from this photo of this very unhappy looking German bear with the unidentified skin condition.

article-1225042-0711FC57000005DC-753_634x693.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back