PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Humor from pro-football mock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. IBBWT :)

Was laughing upriorously at this point...

“Look, we could stand here all day debating things like ‘who was originally under contact with who, ’or ‘which superstar coach is screwing over which inept franchise’” countered Belichick

Then they just had to go the camera-gate route; and all the joy went out like a balloon that the knot went out of (not one that popped; but more painfully fizzled.)

Heh. It makes me wonder though. If every NFL team could "tag" one player in the league to be theirs, who would be the most tagged player?

Taking into consideration age, position, etc., here's my top 5:

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. JJ Watt
3. Calvin Johnson
4. Colin Kaepernick
5. Russell Wilson

Andrew Luck would also be high on the list. The reason I think Rodgers is because he's already regarded as a top 3 QB in the NFL, but he's still young enough to have many productive years ahead of him. I'd rather have him than Kaepernick, Wilson, or Luck, and QB is the most important position on the field. But many teams already have good QBs, so maybe more teams would tag someone else.

Interesting question, anyway.

Heh. It makes me wonder though. If every NFL team could "tag" one player in the league to be theirs, who would be the most tagged player?

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. JJ Watt
3. Calvin Johnson
4. Colin Kaepernick
5. Russell Wilson

Andrew Luck would also be high on the list. The reason I think Rodgers is because he's already regarded as a top 3 QB in the NFL, but he's still young enough to have many productive years ahead of him. I'd rather have him than Kaepernick, Wilson, or Luck, and QB is the most important position on the field. But many teams already have good QBs, so maybe more teams would tag someone else.

Robert Quinn after this past season?

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. JJ Watt
3. Calvin Johnson
4. Colin Kaepernick
5. Russell Wilson

Rodgers would be a distraction in the locker room...not that there is anything wrong with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes