PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Humor: Cincinnati Police Blotter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
CINCINNATI, OH (Rooters) -- Cincinnati police and firefighters were dumbfounded when they were received a call reporting an arson at Paul Brown Stadium Sunday evening. Even more puzzling was what they found when they arrived on scene.

"It was really weird," said one firefighter, who did not wish to be identified. "The stadium itself was fine; we couldn't even find a stray cigarette butt. The Bengals' uniforms, though, were scorched. Oddest thing I ever saw."

Dazed Bengals players had a hard time putting together sketches of their assailants. The police described the assailants as a gang of about 50 men, mostly in their 20s and 30s, dressed in similar uniforms, except for their leader, whom they described as a man in his 50s in a blue pullover. Two of the assailants were especially vicious: one wearing number 39, according to Bengals linebackers, and one wearing number 97, according to Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer, who added that as the assailants were leaving the stadium, he could hear them muttering something about "roast Borges" and "dolphin souffle."

Cincinnati police note that the MO seems suspiciously similar to a home assault reported in Buffalo, NY, last fall. They also note that the assailants are armed and dangerous.

:D . Great post! I shall give you some stars.

Hehe I like that.

Nice one, ct. And the source is at least as reliable as Reuters.:)

Excellent post! Thank you!

By the way, does anyone think that the Patriots players are as angry with Borges as so many of us or is he beneath their notice?

Mike the Brit said:
Excellent post! Thank you!

By the way, does anyone think that the Patriots players are as angry with Borges as so many of us or is he beneath their notice?

Yes, I imagine they are pissed off with him and his kind. I suspect that they are just as angry with all of the "fans" who look to desert them after the first loss. That said, I think their motivation is their own sense of pride and desire to do their absolute best. I'm sure anger comes into that a little, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back