PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

(Humor) BeliChat.net- Belichick launches Insider website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like Belichick has really gone off the deep end here. I mean, I know he's been a little more open about injuries, etc., than in the past, but this seems like a lot. I heard that this site was created to drum up some cash at the request of Robert Kraft, who is pretty desperate to pay Brady and Wilfork. I'm surprised that it wasn't more professionally designed, as it looks like it's from 1993. Anyway, I'm excited, as now we won't have to constantly wonder about the injury report and game strategies.

Sign-Up Now to Become a BelInsider! with current New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick.​

BeliChat.net - Bill Belichick's Insider Website​

bill-belichick.png

Platinum Membership- Normally 34.99- 24.99 per year
Elite Membership- Normally 24.99- 14.99 per year
Gold Membership- Normally 14.99- 4.99 per year​

Hurry, these slashed prices won't last for long!!!!​

This week Bill's official insider website has been updated with the following highlights:

The War Room

750px-nickelbackfb.jpg

Bill and Bill (Belichick and O'Brien) discuss this week's game plan against the New York Jets. "You won't believe this trick play!"- Bill assures you. The two chess masters also breakdown formations, matchups, and personnel for Sunday's game. Must have elite membership status to see it. You won't believe it!!!

The In-JURY's Unanimous!

Ambulance.JPG

Bill brings in team doctors for real-time updates on recent Patriots' injuries. "If you want to find about Julian Edelman's status for Sunday, sign up now!" Bill implores. Bill talks about each player's specific ailments and how that could translate to potential weaknesses on Sunday, as well as possible replacements and game alterations.

Click here to follow Bill on Facebook, Twitter, and MySpace.

Belichick-EN's Fantasy Picks

person-chicken-suit_~15285-02CR.jpg

Bill dresses up in his chicken suit, fends off a hungry Vince Wilfork, and talks about his CAN'T MISS fantasy players for Week 2, including a certain Patriots "unknown" that is ready to BBRREEEAKKK-OOOUUUTTT!!!! Bill says: "This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and I guarantee this player will hit paydirt at least three times." Who is it? Sign-up to find out.

LOCK-Down Corner​

Belichick.jpg

Bill discusses his Week 2 LOCKS as he takes on Vegas. Bill says that one game is guaranteed to produce a winner, with a money-back guarantee. An opportunity like this only comes around a few times per season. Bill tells us "If you buy a premium membership, I'll tell you which 'can't lose' game to parlay it with."

Click here to follow Bill on Facebook, Twitter, and MySpace.

Purchase membership now and receive exclusive access to:

Bill's Beli-CHICKS

belichick_clicks.jpg

Listen to this week's podcast, as Bill's Beli-CHICKS gossip with him about this week's hot stories. Tom and Giselle on the outs? Find out which celebrity Wes has been cozying up with. Randy's rant. Plus, Bill interviews Perez Hilton.

Bill's Beli-Chat

Talk to Bill live via internet chatroom about the latest Patriots news, strategy, injuries, and more!

Draft Dorm

Bill and his college buddies make mock drafts, chat about their college experiences, and list the Patriots' top prospects in order.

Sneak Preview!!!

99a9896efa_belichick_05302008.jpg

And last but not least, exclusive, behind-the-scenes footage from Bill's new reality television show "The Gameplan Guru"- including snippet's of Bill's crazy love triangle, his "sick" crib, and some of the upcoming drama (hint: don't show up drunk and haggard to a Bon Jovi concert in New York City!!!!)

Testimonials

"Bill personally called me several times to make sure I understood what a 22-red, collar blitz meant. Now I know what to expect on Sunday's!"- Matthew G., Boston.

"Wow!!! I just made $220,000 on my picks. Good thing I had Bill to tell me about his 'can't miss' picks."- Jeremy H., Maryland.

"The best website on the internet. Bill's recent blog about Sammy Morris' injury convinced me to play the Dolphins defense, and I ended up winning by just one point!"- Lisa K, Florida.

"I loved listening to Bill gab on about Tom Brady's haircut and a lot of red carpet gaffes. He is hilarious!."- Mary, Minnesota.

Last edited:
Any chance that, if I get a platinum membership, Bill will give me a fashion makeover?

of course he'll come by and cut all thesleeves for you

Okay. Who, here, wouldn't off themselves if this ever actually happened.:bricks:

why would you off yourself it's be hilarious and without adoubt filled with false info too.

and who wouldn't listen to a BB podcast in his monotone

Bonus points for the Madden ambulance.

Please, PLEASE stop giving Rex Ryan more media wh0ring ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes