PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

HUGE NEWS!!! - Evidence of Superbowl Fix found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaScotiaPatsFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Just prior to game time....

DonKingXL.jpg

Pretty good crop job, to whoever did it.

It was I. I think the Bus looks much more natural than Hasselbeck tho. McNeely has a really big head so I had to get a bunch of it out of there.

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
I think the Bus looks much more natural than Hasselbeck tho.
Cept I think "The Bus" has a little bit more of a "flat tire" look in his midsection, as opposed to being ripped.

Last edited:
NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
I think the Bus looks much more natural

What?!?!

You need to put this in as the picture:

3340-000001.jpg

Thanks for you investigative reporting. Now that there is photo evidence how are they ever going to deny it.:rocker:

Last edited:
NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
It was I. I think the Bus looks much more natural than Hasselbeck tho. McNeely has a really big head so I had to get a bunch of it out of there.
Your best work yet. Lighting and skin tone is near perfect on both, and proportions almost dead on as well. Made me do a double take before checking closely. Bravo, very well done.

Wow, I guess after doing so many I've gotten a bit Jaded with my own work. I do think I did a magnificent job on the bus, even if it did slip my mind he's chubby. And you are right about the skin tones I've definatly gotten better at that. But I just can't seem to give myself credit on hasselbeck's head. I did my best, but it just seems a little off to me.

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
Wow, I guess after doing so many I've gotten a bit Jaded with my own work. I do think I did a magnificent job on the bus, even if it did slip my mind he's chubby. And you are right about the skin tones I've definatly gotten better at that. But I just can't seem to give myself credit on hasselbeck's head. I did my best, but it just seems a little off to me.
Naw, not jaded.. good eye. You're right, from a technical standpoint, Hasselbeck's head is what gives it away, the skin tone is a tad more pink than the body, and the head is just slightly out of proportion, but I understand why because of your previous explanation. But even that is only noticable on close examination.

Bettis, again from a technical standpoint is perfect. You just have to forget for a moment that in reality he's about 100 pounds heavier than that body. But if you didn't know who Bettis was, fuggetaboutit. The extraction and paste-over is almost perfect and the lighting / skin tone (by far the hardest part) is awesome.

Just for kicks I looked at 700% magnification (I 'debunk' photoshop jobs at an unrelated web site) and was very impressed with your cuts... had to look really hard for any pixelization or tell-tale signs.

Bravo.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Naw, not jaded.. good eye. You're right, from a technical standpoint, Hasselbeck's head is what gives it away, the skin tone is a tad more pink than the body, and the head is just slightly out of proportion, but I understand why because of your previous explanation. But even that is only noticable on close examination.

Bettis, again from a technical standpoint is perfect. You just have to forget for a moment that in reality he's about 100 pounds heavier than that body. But if you didn't know who Bettis was, fuggetaboutit. The extraction and paste-over is almost perfect and the lighting / skin tone (by far the hardest part) is awesome.

Just for kicks I looked at 700% magnification (I 'debunk' photoshop jobs at an unrelated web site) and was very impressed with your cuts... had to look really hard for any pixelization or tell-tale signs.

Bravo.
hook me up with the url I'd like to see you site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back