PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hruby Doesn't Hate the Pats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Huby Doesn't Hate the Pats?

OK... the article had a pretty good beginning and middle... but where's the punchline? He needs to work on his finish. Maybe he's just afraid to admit, that he enjoys watching the Patriots play football. With this high octane offense, they are fun to watch even if they do blow out the other team. How about that? Why don't you admit the REAL reason you don't hate the Patriots? Maybe it's because you're starting to LIKE them. You just can't admit it yet. Maybe after they get to 19-0, Hruby can finally admit his mancrush on the best darn football team anyone has seen in years!

Hmmm the title of my post got corrected somehow.

I'm new to the boards-- do I owe a mod a thank you? If so, kudos!

I think the punchline, loosely translated, is that he WOULD hate the Patriots if they weren't so immaterial because they're not from New York. Or something like that... :rolleyes:

I think the punchline, loosely translated, is that he WOULD hate the Patriots if they weren't so immaterial because they're not from New York. Or something like that... :rolleyes:

That's basically it.

He's saying they don't have that Ooooomph of Broadway. That they aren't INTERESTING enough for him to hate.

He's bored.

I thought the punch line was that he WOULD hate the Patriots if they had the swagger of a hatable team. You know, trash talk it up a little bit, stop respecting your opponents, be ****y before the game instead of after it, tell the world you are kick the Dolphins ass so hard that the 72 team will feel it.

Bottom line, in his opinion, the patriots are vannilla, maybe the greatest vannilla ever, but you can't hate vannilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes