Welcome to PatsFans.com

How's This For "Balls"

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +716 / 2 / -9

Sex Perverts, guys that overpower little children and then penetrate their little confused frightened bodys with their scummy slimey penis, one of these maggots had the balls to stand up at a hearing in the Boston State House and lecture lawmakers on how they should handle these vermin creeps.

I'm glad that in a few short years I will be exiting this world, back in my day the Boston Cops and the people themselves would have dragged this bastard out onto Park St and beat him to within an inch of his life and then castrated him with a broken bottle.

The New America, God Help Your Children:
    http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/general/view.bg?articleid=1076213

Last edited: Feb 27, 2008
  2. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +304 / 38 / -4

#75 Jersey

Well, you know Harry, they get to do this when they are hired by the Governor to work for the State.

3. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

He recommended intensive, statewide parole supervision. I don't see what he's doing out of jail since its only been 8 years since his conviction; but I don't have any problem with paying for intensive, statewide parole supervision when they are let out. 3 to 5 is not what I'm looking for, BTW, for crimes against children.

4. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Sexual predators need to be the first ones on the planes that drop them off in the farthest reaches of the Alaskan frontier, away from all people. Drop each one off every 200 miles. The clothes on their backs, a book of matches, and that's it. If they can live, so be it. If not, so be it. It's up to them.

//

5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Nope.
    Special prison in North Alaska between Brooks Range and the Arctic Ocean.with huge walls and no guards inside. Food and clothes sent in through an airlock. No doctors or medicine....could get wierd in there.

6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +569 / 6 / -2

A repeat rapist of a child would get the death penalty were I in charge. What purpose do such people serve society? You had your chance at redemption the first time, but after the second rape, cya.

7. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I could certainly get on board with such a policy... especially when you consider the fact that any guy who has been caught and convicted twice has probably committed the crime many times and gotten away with it...

8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +716 / 2 / -9

I was just about to post that, when one of these rats get caught and charged with an assault just imagine how many times they have done it and not got caught.

I wonder what Iran does with these people or China :confused:

:bricks:

9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +421 / 12 / -26

I agree, but do not think there is any redemption on this earth for a child rapist.. no second chances in my book.

10. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +569 / 6 / -2

I can't argue with that GAJ. There are some things in life that are beyond the scope of forgiveness. I guess I'm willing to give even the most vile a second chance. However, I'd come down with the iron fist thereafter. Where we have significant problems in todays society, is with repeat offenders. We need to pity them far less than we do. We appologize for people too much.

11. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +421 / 12 / -26

The reality is that there is seldom one victim, so if they get caught rest assured that there is a string of others who are scarred for life..