PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Howie Long on Spygate

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty pathetic that anyone who attempts to rationalize the situation is automatically asked whether or not they are "defending cheating."

This whole goddamn thing is a witch hunt. One big ******* witch hunt

He was about to make a point and Dan Patrick prevented him from doing it. Patrick wouldn't even allow Long to speak his mind on taping signals.

Long was about to make a point about the memo and how the NFL themselves subverted it by not coming down hard on the Jets.

I think it funny how he schooled Dan Patrick.

He should have smashed Dan Patrick as hard as he could right in Patrick's snot-nosed face. I've never liked that clown and now I hate him more than ever.

That was a beautiful thing. I always liked Howie, now I have a little man-crush on him for standing up in the face of douchebaggery.

He should have smashed Dan Patrick as hard as he could right in Patrick's snot-nosed face. I've never liked that clown and now I hate him more than ever.

Go back and listen to the the non-spygate parts. Dan Patrick explains step-by- step how the news media asks questions to get headlines.

I'm glad to see somebody who stands up to media because they are tired of what they are hearing. We need these people more than before NOW. The whole thing is a joke.

I'm glad to see somebody who stands up to media because they are tired of what they are hearing. We need these people more than before NOW. The whole thing is a joke.

Agreed. He put that little weasel Dan Patrick in his place.

"Can we at least pretend we went to school and got degrees?"

Good for Howie! He made Dan look like a fool. :D

The more the spy-gate saga continues, the more flabergasted I am about how absolutely idiotic 95% of the media is.

Dan Patrick condones cheating in baseball because its part of the culture of the game, admits that most NFL teams were cheating by filming prior to Godell's memo, but insists that the Patriots cheating after the memo was an egregious act and gave them a HUGE advantage over other teams.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan Patrick is a little bundle of sticks? :confused:

Anyway, Howie Long just became one of my favorite people.

I posted a the interview link at ColtFreaks.com

If that bothers anyone....eat it:cool:

Dan Patrick is a little bundle of sticks? :confused:

Anyway, Howie Long just became one of my favorite people.

Howie has always been one of my favorites. I believe he was the one who called all the over-the-top naysayers early in the season, as "snakes in the grass" just looking for the opportunity to jump on BB/Pats mistake.

I would have loved for Howie to have been a Patriot. Kid grows up in a rough part of Charlestown, goes to a very small school and know one knows anything about him. He's smart, tough, fair, a gentleman too.

A perfect Patriot.

That was great! Poor Patrick was all upset moaning and begroaning everytime Howie would basically say "it's OVERBLOWN." Too much fun :p

The great irony is the Fox guys (Howie, JJ, etc) who carry the NFC have always had the Patriots back. Got to say CBS has always been pretty fair with Boomer, Sims and Nantz also having our backs.

The great irony is the Fox guys (Howie, JJ, etc) who carry the NFC have always had the Patriots back. Got to say CBS has always been pretty fair with Boomer, Sims and Nantz also having our backs.

Howie Long probably knows a bit more about the situation due to Jimmy Johnson's connection with Belichick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back