PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Howe: Danny seems good to go vs. Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the story with Keshawn? If Dola can't play we need Keshawn.

i hope collins plays, dont want to watch freeny anymore.

amendola and martin must play. either way we will struggle to score against the donkey's defense

Rapoport is tweeting that the Patriots have scouts out at some promising Thanksgiving Day pigskin street ball games. We'll just have to wait to hear more.

Collins still out? This is getting a bit ridiculous. He's a professional athlete. He's had plenty of time to replenish his body. We're going on 5 weeks now.

What's the story with Keshawn? If Dola can't play we need Keshawn.

Considering that they didn't sign a WR to replace Dobson, I'd assume he'll be active.

Collins still out? This is getting a bit ridiculous. He's a professional athlete. He's had plenty of time to replenish his body. We're going on 5 weeks now.
Given that he is a young man and a professional athlete in far better shape than an ordinary person, it makes you wonder what he contracted. Sounds like a man in the street would have died from it.

So just because he is a professional athlete he can recover from a brutal gastric virus faster than a regular man?

I can return to work 15 pounds lighter after a bad stomach bug.

He can't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back