PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Howdy patsfans, long time not much see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownfan80

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I haven't been around these parts in a while, just wanted to drop a line and say hello.

11-0 looks pretty good so far, huh?

Anyway, likely as not just about nobody remembers me, but I just wanted to say hi. So, "hi!"

I remember you! Where've you been?

I haven't been around these parts in a while, just wanted to drop a line and say hello.

Anyway, likely as not just about nobody remembers me, but I just wanted to say hi. So, "hi!"

you have over 4000 post, how could we not remember you! Glad to see you checked in and hopefully we will here more from you. Welcome back

If this is Troy Brown's alias, does this mean he was activated today?!?

Regards,
Chris

Noooooorrrrmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, many of us remember you........and you've been missed (although I've still been reading your great posts over at the Planet!).

So you got sprung, huh? What's with the modesty? You going to stick around now? Welcome back.

.... likely as not just about nobody remembers me, but I just wanted to say hi. So, "hi!"

Hey there, BF !
'Course i do.

But that's because i'm Just About Nobody.

Just when you thought it was save to go back in the water, BF80 comes back.:rocker:

Noooooorrrrmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, many of us remember you........and you've been missed (although I've still been reading your great posts over at the Planet!).

Hey shmessy! I have seen you around the Planet from time to time, so it hasn't been as long with you as some others.

Great posts??? I think you must have confused me with another membered member. I have quantitty, but the qualtitty is lackin'.

:D

The last I remember from Brownfan80 he was getting married soon, I think; that would explain his absence :)

Don't be a stranger, BF80.

So you got sprung, huh? What's with the modesty? You going to stick around now? Welcome back.

The mainstream media monster has infected my brainz. As soon as I read "sprung" my brain sang : "I'm sprungggggg, out to get meeeeeee, got me doin' things I never do, if you ain't been I'm telling you, I'm sprunggggggggg."

WTF?

lol

Just when you thought it was save to go back in the water, BF80 comes back.:rocker:

I'm always lurking over here still, I just rarely post. I figured I'd drop a line at least and see how the non-bi-coastal members are doing. :)

Are we certainly one and done if we make the playoffs this year? :)

I'm always lurking over here still, I just rarely post. I figured I'd drop a line at least and see how the non-bi-coastal members are doing. :)
I know what bipolar is, and bisexual, but WTF is bi-coastal? Alternating coasts? :p

Patriots Planet mostly. How have you been, Bella*chick?

Stick around here. We've missed you.

I've been all right, having fun watching this season and chasing around my 1 year old. Oh, I'm going to see the Patriots/Ravens game, so I'm excited about that.

What about you?

Are we certainly one and done if we make the playoffs this year? :)

hahaha. Ahhhh the good old days. I'd argue with you for HOURS (days, more like it). hahahaha.

I'm not quite the negative Nancy that I once was. I think I kicked that habit while I was still posting here.

But I did feel some twinges of doubt during the Colts and Eagles games. I'm getting too used to the dominance. When I got reintroduced to the edge of my seat in those two games I didn't much like the territory. ;)

Didn't you have a different username back in the day?

Some memory, BF80 !

That would've been Plunkett2Vataha
for my first 3000 posts ...
or Flutie2Phelan for the next 1000.

Then one of them ink-stained wretches
insulted "all those psychos at patsfans.com"

As others say, welcome!
... and stay awhile.

I know what bipolar is, and bisexual, but WTF is bi-coastal? Alternating coasts? :p

Yes. There are a couple of members that post here and at the Planet (Oswlek, Box-O-Rocks, MEPATNUT, among many others). I'm trying to become bi-coastal again myself now. Though maybe bi-boardal or bi-forumal are better terms for it than coastal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down