PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How you all like this idea????

Status
Not open for further replies.

COLT FAN

On the Roster
Reaction score
Hello Pat Fans - In view of this sunday's matchup I signed up. I am not here first to talk smack. I respect what Pats have done from 2001 onwards. I am here because truly your team & my team are in a class of their own!

I wish NFL would cancel the entire season for these two teams (LOL) and play them every alternate week till Feb (like a best of 9 or something like that) to decide the winner of SB42 !!!! That would be a treat for everyone!!!

Ofcourse every other team (30) can play for the plate bowl. How you all like that??
:D :D

Ofcourse not going to happen! I thought I would start with a funny idea because everyone here and elsewhere too tense talking about our matchup on sunday.

No, we want to treat the perfidious Jets like the rats they are and set the NFL scoring record against the mangenius. And we want to crush the unrepentant slow learner Chargers again, just to watch LT cry like a 5th grade girl again. I could go on and on.

Sounds like a good idea. But Polian would complain to the competition committee every two weeks about something. ;)

I'm not thrilled with the idea, but it is a shame that the loser of this game happens to have the team they have yet there is another team even better. Given the usual NFL season, the loser of this game would likely be a heavy favorite to win the Super Bowl.

Sounds like a good idea. But Polian would complain to the competition committee every two weeks about something. ;)

When you get a great game every two weeks, I think that is ok. Also remember as an added bonus no one would be talking about "Running the Score". :)D No smack here as I think there is nothing wrong absolutely with scoring; that is why they play!!!). These two are truly great teams and I am sure if they did a 9 game series it would end only 5-4 ; making it delightful watch instead of these blown out games. Truly tell me - Do you guys enjoy these blown out games every week??? I don't; I personally like tight games going in to 4th quarter where it is decided on the last possession.

Last edited:
Welcome. Nice to see opposing fans not being asses. Good luck on Sunday.

Welcome. Nice to see opposing fans not being asses. Good luck on Sunday.

Thanks for the welcome. Good luck to both teams with NO INJURIES absolutely. A little banged up on both sides is fine though :D (Hey Football is contact sport!).
Also let the players & coaches decide this game and not the Zebra & Let the team that plays better on that day win !!!

How you like my funny idea by the way!

Welcome to the boards!

There might be complaints about running up the score, though. I think when we're up 40something to a number in the teens, it'll probably get brought up again.

That said, it should be fun to watch.

Even if the Colts are the head of the class in the NFL and we're in a league of our own!

(Gamesmanship. Don't hate. Appreciate.)

Welcome to the boards!

There might be complaints about running up the score, though. I think when we're up 40something to a number in the teens, it'll probably get brought up again.

That said, it should be fun to watch.

Even if the Colts are the head of the class in the NFL and we're in a league of our own!

(Gamesmanship. Don't hate. Appreciate.)

Hey if what you say happens, Even as a COLT Fan I would applaud the PATS and appreciate it and not complain. You can count on that. I have no problem with running the score. Only one thing I don't want my team's coach not to do is to put players like Peyton & Sanders & Other important starters in the 4th quarter if the game is a blow out EITHER WAY (Winning or losing).

With that said, I know some of you here expect a blow out. Personally I would be very surprised if that happens (Either way). Both teams can score quickly if they have to!!

I am ok with the better team on FIELD winning and if the ZEBRA don't decide the game.

Hey if what you say happens, Even as a COLT Fan I would applaud the PATS and appreciate it and not complain. You can count on that. I have no problem with running the score. Only one thing I don't want my team's coach not to do is to put players like Peyton & Sanders & Other important starters in the 4th quarter if the game is a blow out EITHER WAY (Winning or losing).

With that said, I know some of you here expect a blow out. Personally I would be very surprised if that happens (Either way). Both teams can score quickly if they have to!!

I am ok with the better team on FIELD winning and if the ZEBRA don't decide the game.

Wow.. I like this one. Can we keep him?

Good luck, by the way. Just not too much.

Actually I'd like to see the Pats and Colts play for pink slips. One game to decide all, loser moves to that new UFL league with Mark Cuban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back