PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How would Belichick defense our offense? Give him the 03 Defense...

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfaninpa

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I think he'd play nickel. And, gamble that his alter ego gets impatient. Try to have Ty Law and boys rough up wr's a little. Doubt if it would work against Moss. In that AFC Title game, he was giving Edge room. Colts didn't want to run. They came out in the 2nd half and ran the ball right in for a td eschewing the pass. But, got right back to throwing the ball. He'd only rush 3. Because, he probably wouldn't get there with 4 anyway. Pick and choose his spots to zone-blitz to create a turnover or two. Or, to get off of the field on 3rd down. Seems weird. But, I'd invite the 07 Pats to run and drop 8 into coverage. Try to die the slow death. And, hope the 07 team makes a mistake or two.

Maybe he'll add a camera on their sidelines??? go figure!

There was a camera on the sideline for like what ... 7 minutes of the last game?

When we beat you by 60 points this time around, with no camera around, will you then agree the Patriots are the better team? I know you've heard that other teams have done what the Patriots got caught for. All you idiots that call the Patriots cheaters, when your own teams are doing the same types of things are blind.

My father asked me recently if I get bored watching the Patriots win by 25 points a week (on average). While he likes the nail bitters, I've seen enough close games in my life and I'm happy as ***** to watch blowout after blowout.

This Jets game will be amazing. What will you say then?

Dumba$$

he'd play 7 DB's, 2 LB, 2 DL and dare us to run, run run

Last edited:
Maybe he'll add a camera on their sidelines??? go figure!
Still Hurts huh BTW if you losers could get lucky and squeeze one more win that should guarantee a higher draft choice for the Pats than the JETS. Happy Thanksgiving

Still Hurts huh BTW if you losers could get lucky and squeeze one more win that should guarantee a higher draft choice for the Pats than the JETS. Happy Thanksgiving

I think the Jesters win a couple of games. Miami and KC. That will leave them picking behind us. I don't see Oakland or Atlanta winning any games.
SO, I'll put us at 4th. SF might win a game or two. Minny and Cincy at home. They've had such an easy schedule. We would win any tie-breakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes