• 30 ++++

Votes: 12 20.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGodInAGreyHoodie

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
The Patriots currently have a 21 game streak, how long will last.

Until Sunday, without a doubt.

Then it will be a 22 game streak.

The Patriots currently have a 21 game streak, how long will last.

I think it's unbreakable as it is, so who cares. I'd say 23, but that would mean that we are not giving the team the credit it deserves to play against other "TOP" teams.

We won't be 16-0.

I said Indy, though I don't think any of those games are games I couldn't easily see us winning. A lot of it will depend on how Peyton is playing, but all things being equal I don't really see Cassel out-dueling him, though I'd gladly be proven wrong.

San Diego, Denver, Buffalo, and Indy should all be tough games, looking at that list. But I wouldn't expect us to be an outright underdog in any of them.

I think a more interesting question, and obviously this depends on how the season plays out, is: What week (if any) will the Patriots first be called an underdog? I'd bet Indy.

Last edited:
Up until the time when the Patriots are trailing by 2 scores or more,Then we see the difference between Cassel and Brady

Unless our defense makes a big play in a game to close the gap,The Pats will lose every game they trail by more than 2 scores if its in the 2nd half so I don't want to see the team trail by 10 or more and so far they never have.

In other words,its probably a few weeks away - Say by game 6 against San Diego where they probably get ass whipped by an improved Chargers team by then.

Last edited:
I think a more interesting question, and obviously this depends on how the season plays out, is: What week (if any) will the Patriots first be called an underdog? I'd bet Indy.

How about last week vs. the Jets?

I'm a homer, so I'm saying 30 +

But SD, Denver, Colts, and the Bills scare me

Ignoring the fact they were underdogs @Jets, I'd be very surprised if their not the underdogs @SD !

Last edited:
As long as Cassel can throw 3+ TDs in a game, 30+++ is a magic number.

As long as Cassel can throw 3+ TDs in a game, 30+++ is a magic number.

That could happen against SD, Den and Indy if Sanders is still out.

How about last week vs. the Jets?

As pointed out by a couple of you, I'm an idiot.

I think I'm willing to set that one aside for a couple of reasons, that was obviously right in the middle of the "the Patriots are doomed" hoopla, which seems to have been put, at least temporarily, to bed. Second that New York idiots were bound to affect that spread significantly based on their proclamations that the division was theirs (backed up by placing significant money on it).

I consider that spread to be an outlier. I'd be curious to see what it is when we play @ San Diego, assuming we're still undefeated and they're around .500 (or worse).

Being a pessimist I'm going to say 23 with SD. If not then 24 with Denver. I think either team will give us our first loss.

I want them to go 16-0 again, but I don't think it's meant to be. I'm guessing the streak ends on the road, so my pick would be @ San Diego.

Ignoring the fact they were underdogs @Jets, I'd be very surprised if their not the underdogs @SD !

That's going to depend on the Monday night game. If they squash the Jesters, then yeah, probably. If the Jesters manage to rise up and the Pats squish the fish, then it could go off as a pick 'em.

oops, this game is in 3 weeks, my bad.

Last edited:
I want them to go 16-0 again, but I don't think it's meant to be. I'm guessing the streak ends on the road, so my pick would be @ San Diego.

SD is not a problem if Cassel can throw 3+TD.

Well, on the pass that set up Morris' TD, Welker was about two feet away from a TD pass, and a lucky tip by Calvin Pace prevented another, so three TDs aren't out of the question.

I cant belive that people are still on the chargers bandwagon. Ive been saying it all offseason, and so far I've been 100% right. The chargers are no where near as good as people want to give them credit for.

If the Chargers dont win their next few games until they face you guys. They WILL win. I could seee them really pissed off of not winning a game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes