PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How will Taylor's murder effect Bills & Skins today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newton_tom_cat

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
it's a complicated answer. does it motivate skins to unbeatable heights in order to win one for their fallen colleague? like favre was on monday night the week his father died? or will their hearts be so broken and their minds so distracted they'll show up in name only? will the bills be capable of being physical with an opponent that's going thru this? can they really be celebratory after scores?

It's tough to say how it'll affect the game. Situations like this affect people differently. I think the fact that there has been a huge break in the case may help the mental situation in Washington.
I'm pulling for the 'skins today.

Me, too. I wish we got the game here so I could watch it.

without the taylor tragedy i think skins win handily, as bills may just be the worst team in the league right now. consider:

rookie qb
3rd string backs
hapless receiving corp
M.I.A. at tight end position
road game where they havent had a winning record since who knows when

i guess they have a good o-line, is that true?

and a defense that is injury-depleted and coming off 2 weeks of getting ripped.

think about it, they have been outscored by the 0 & 11 miami dolphins.

so if the bills win i think we have our answer in terms of how the game's outcome was effected

Last edited:
It's tough to say how it'll affect the game. Situations like this affect people differently. I think the fact that there has been a huge break in the case may help the mental situation in Washington.
I'm pulling for the 'skins today.

in one sense, it's really a test of preparatiom versus motivatrion: bills had time to prepare a real game plan, skins were distracted all week but are hyper-motivated to win

Last edited:
without the taylor tragedy i think skins win handily, as bills may just be the worst team in the league right now. consider:

rookie qb
3rd string backs
hapless receiving corp
M.I.A. at tight end position
road game where they havent had a winning record since who knows when

i guess they have a good o-line, is that true?

and a defense that is injury-depleted and coming off 2 weeks of getting ripped.

think about it, they have been outscored by the 0 & 11 miami dolphins.

so if the bills win i think we have our answer in terms of how the game's outcome was effected
Worst team in the league? Without Lynch they're much worse than normal but I wouldn't say the worst in the league. Not even close.

Worst team in the league? Without Lynch they're much worse than normal but I wouldn't say the worst in the league. Not even close.

I think it may affect them next week as the funeral is scheduled for Monday which the whole team is attending and they have a Thursday night game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes