PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How True Blue Are You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic pats fans trolling a contest designed for Giants fans :rolleyes:

I was actually trolling the Mayberry RFD website in looking for a picture of Eli and Gomer Pyle. Damn…my trolling skills have significantly diminished. Got any tips troll?

I was actually trolling the Mayberry RFD website in looking for a picture of Eli and Gomer Pyle. Damn…my trolling skills have significantly diminished. Got any tips troll?

Dude I think he meant the few pats fans who posted their picture in the contest were trolls.

Dude I think he meant the few pats fans who posted their picture in the contest were trolls.

Oh wow...what's next? ....Now we have an attorney for the trolls?

Interestingly, I've been following the Pats since their first game in 1960, and over the years people who don't know me on internet have accused me of being:

1. Bills fan
2. Jets fan
3. Dolphins fan
4. Colts fan
5. Chargers fan
6. Broncos fan

I generally don't wear Pats gear except for a ball cap at times. I don't paint my face and act belligerent. I don't allow a lame argument to get by me just because it's a homer argument. Therefore I flunk all of the "good fan" tests.

Fine, I also flunk all of the beer drinking contests and consumerism contests.

I am quite proud of those credentials, actually. I just can't find any "real fans" that even relate to them, let alone support them.

Interestingly, I've been following the Pats since their first game in 1960, and over the years people who don't know me on internet have accused me of being:

1. Bills fan
2. Jets fan
3. Dolphins fan
4. Colts fan
5. Chargers fan
6. Broncos fan

I generally don't wear Pats gear except for a ball cap at times. I don't paint my face and act belligerent. I don't allow a lame argument to get by me just because it's a homer argument. Therefore I flunk all of the "good fan" tests.

Fine, I also flunk all of the beer drinking contests and consumerism contests.

I am quite proud of those credentials, actually. I just can't find any "real fans" that even relate to them, let alone support them.

could you move this to your blog, plz?
kthx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing