PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How to pronounce Adalius Thomas's name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats_ftw!!1!

Rookie
Reaction score
Almost every commentator says Adalus, but its pronounced the way it is spelled isnt it adalius, like adaleeus?

WEEI pronounces it as if there were no "i" when speaking with him and he doesn't correct them. I'd assume they're correct.

hmm, I always though it was pronounced AdalIus. Maybe not....

Apparently he's just too polite to correct them. He's on record that the pronunciation is A-day-lus.

I thought it was A-day-lee-us.

I pronounce it Ad a lee us.

great fans... no one knows the best D-player's name?

I wonder what Sandiego fans went through trying to pronounce. Junior Seau's name. Lol.

I always thought it was Ah-Dayl-yus

Well, it would be remiss of me not to say something about Americans and their mangling of the ENGLISH language. I therefore propose A-dah-lee-us. :)p:p:p:p).

great fans... no one knows the best D-player's name?

So did that mean that probably 90% of Packers fans weren't real fans because they couldn't pronounce Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila?

Last edited:
So did that mean that probably 90% of Packers fans weren't real fans because they couldn't pronounce Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila?

i knew there would still be a reason to hate dolphins fans. thanks turquoise b1tch... post here again in 11 years when your team is relevant again!

Last edited:
i knew there would still be a reason to hate dolphins fans. thanks turquoise b1tch... post here again in 11 years when your team is relevant again!

At least you remained relevant to the topic, congrats on that.

You're the one that challenged your own brotherhood of fans, all I did was back them up for your idiotic statement.

Oh and on another note, just because my team hasn't been successful in recent years that means I should not follow football or discuss it at all? Seems a little weird to me. I'm not accusing all Pats fans but I'm seen a HUGE group of band wagon followers. Never question my loyalty, that would make me upset, we'll see how well you guys would handle a 5 year playoff drought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes