PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

how to donate to Patsfans.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

devour

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I go to this site almost everyday to read, but rarely have the time to post. I'm trying to setup a friendly wagers with Broncos fans where the loser will donate to the winner's msg board.

Can someone tell me what's the best way to donate to this forum? Any information is much appreciated.

Last edited:
I'm not betting a case of Sam vs a case of coors

Ian should definitely add "How to donate to PatsFans.Com" link.

What you do is see you write out a check to NovaScotiaPatsFan.....

:D

The best way to bet is to challenge your Denver folks to a cash wager with their checks going to Miguel's cause - The Bread of Life in Everett.

I did and a year or so ago, I won the bet, the fool did not payoff - but I decided to send check anyway.

It helps Miguel, it makes you feel good and most imortant, you get to help some real needy folks in Boston area.

That said - Hey Bronco fans - I challenge any of you to a wager with proceeds going to Bread of Life. In the very unlikely event that I should lose, I will donate to your real cause.

http://www.thebreadoflifeonline.org/

Bread of Life
511 Main Street
Malden, MA 02148-3918
ATTN: Mea Quinn Mustone

fgssand said:
The best way to bet is to challenge your Denver folks to a cash wager with their checks going to Miguel's cause - The Bread of Life in Everett.

I did and a year or so ago, I won the bet, the fool did not payoff - but I decided to send check anyway.

It helps Miguel, it makes you feel good and most imortant, you get to help some real needy folks in Boston area.

That said - Hey Bronco fans - I challenge any of you to a wager with proceeds going to Bread of Life. In the very unlikely event that I should lose, I will donate to your real cause.

http://www.thebreadoflifeonline.org/

Bread of Life
511 Main Street
Malden, MA 02148-3918
ATTN: Mea Quinn Mustone

Thanks, fgssand. I already have 4 wagers going at the orangemane. Hopefully, the Bread of Life will get some small donations after this game :)

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
What you do is see you write out a check to NovaScotiaPatsFan.....

:D

And I'm sure the funds will be used very wisely ;) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes