Welcome to PatsFans.com

How to dominate the scene using intimidation, innuendo, and personal attacks

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Fogbuster, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

This forwarded through the "vast right-wing conspiracy" of AOL and Propeller:
    http://www.propeller.com/story/2008/10/21/obama-smears-are-largely-true/

The Obama campaign says its candidate is a victim of “smears” — and has even created a Web site to fight such attacks. But a Newsmax investigation finds many of [highlight]the so-called smears are largely based in truth — and the Obama campaign uses half-truths, clever language, and ad hominem personal attacks to spin the facts.[/highlight]

Sound familiar??? Take a look on this web site alone: ".... uses half-truths, clever language, and ad hominem personal attacks to spin the facts."

If the rules of this forum were even applied, half the people currently plying their trade of ad hominem personal attacks would not be here. But the moderators look the other way. So much for "no personal insults... et. al."

//
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Including, first and foremost, goofy, unhinged you.
  3. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

"A Newsmax investigation"

So you're saying that an Obama smear site has discovered that the Obama smears are true?:rofl:
  4. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

"...goofy, unhinged you" = exactly what the article is talking about: pure contempt, ad hominem personal attacks every single post you make.

This board is a clear record of your incessant history of constant ad hominem personal attacks. You never post without attacking personally those you disagree with. I first noted this almost two years ago when you went after an old man, HarryBoy, with your "stupidest post I've ever seen" remark. But that was not the only thing, only the one of all your other smarmy, baiting, contemptuous, hateful derision of other posters, like QuiCon, whom you successfully drove off this board.

You are still here only because Patters is your ideological ally. Were the rules of this board actually applied, you would have been gone after your first week here. Your one and ONLY way of dealing with those with whom you take issue is to use slander, derision, contempt, and non-stop verbal assault. The hatred and disrespect you have for others pours from your every post. The record on this is clear and unmistakable. You employ the tactics of a bully because that evidently is what you are. Nothing more, nothing less.

//
  5. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...-again-algore-where-you-page3.html#post716179
  6. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

As always you conveniently leave out what preceded that. I never started with the personal attacks -- GJAJ did -- and when my complaints to the moderators went unanswered I did what any man would do when his faith and his name were personally and viciously attacked. How YOU can still be here after posting your disgusting cartoons about Jesus is beyond understanding. The moderators here have turned a blind eye to attacks on religious beliefs, and they HAVE issued too few citations. You should have been banned for at least a month for what you did, probably permanently would be even better for the sake of this list.

//
  7. Wildo7

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

which rule did I break?
  8. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

take a long, careful look into the mirror, hypocrite... study every blemish... NO ONE shows more contempt than you, and as for ad hominem, i never talk about other poster's balls, or sh^t-eating, and every other curse you've offered in your numerous meltdowns...

As clear as the board is with your own, hypocrite... Actually, I post quite often without attacking anyone... Take a closer look.

ANd I noticed it of you as well within your first day, when you told me to "get a life" and called me "insane" before I ever had any contact with you. You then proceeded, in your first day here, to run your mouth at AAB and a few others.

As for Harry, he earned it. He even calls himself "Stupid Harry Boy"... We've been over this before, and you capitulated.

No, I'm here because I don't break the ToS frequently enough to get the points. You do, however. Again, we can compare the egregious meltdowns if you like. It won't be pretty for you at all. I don't curse at or suggest dung-eating of other posters. YOU do, hypocrite.

And so would you. Right behind me.

And yours is to A) deflect any thread to Bill Clinton's impropriety; B) condemn the rival poster and reference Judgement Day and hellfire; and/or C) suffer a complete meltdown and rifle off language that would make a hooker blush... Hypocrite.

Correction... Just you. But don't embarrass yourself by using the word "disrespect." K, hypocrite?

Wrong again, false prophet. What I am is a man who vehemently dislikes religious hypocrisy, assanine and baseless condemnation of others, and arrogant fraud -- three traits you coincidentally swim in.

You're a documented liar, an irrational zealot, an unapologetic advocate of theocracy and fascist principle, and you can't be reasoned with in any way shape or form. You're also a thread hijacker of the worst order, you NEVER answer any direct debate questioning without punting to irrelevant religious theory, and you have an irritating habit of ending every post with "you'll learn" smarm.

What you've garnered here in your 22 months is of your own doing. I'm merely the guy who gets the most enjoyment out of holding your crap accountable.
  9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +195 / 7 / -23

Despite your spin to somehow make what you do as fogical, the reality is that you expose yourself and your religious beliefs to the point that we know all about you.. most of us enjoy anonymity... you tipped your cards and let us know that your raison d'etre on this board is to try to convert us and for some delusional battle you are fighting for all things extreme right.. that is the choice you made, so suffer the consequences.

We know from your posts that you have been involved with unificism for 30 years, you live in Vilnius, graduated from Tarrytown in 1979 with a masters in all things uni, were in Siberia a couple of weeks ago, come from Concord NH, have a son and were married about 15 years ago... you disclose all this stuff, which makes you an easy prey who knows nothing about psychological self defense.. this coupled with your continual spouting of the pious platitudes of the extreme fringe right.. make you a very easy target.

The reality is that most of us do not disclose any of this stuff, and prefer our privacy...you do not and seem to have some type of desire to have pain inflicted upon you and your beliefs.. and then you cry I am a victim.. a cry that is lost as you say you are a cleric, but act like an avenging religious zealot.. often mimicing and minimizing what others say on this board.. time after time you have been pointed in the right direction to debunk your fogicalness, but you ignore it only to come back with some artistic reponse with big and small letters laced with emoticons... that take as much time as it would to find out the truth. You choose hysteria and hyperbole instead of the facts..

You reap what you sow, you have chosen a fogical way of thought.. so suffer the consequence. Fog turn off the wah wah machine and act like an adult.. stop the insane juvenile attacks of those who disagree with you.. if shown a credible reference read it.. it is not all that hard, you choose to make it that way.
  10. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You're not telling the truth: your your first year+ endless references to "steaming turd", "steaming piles", "POS", and the like -- posts you have made in commentary toward other members here. Your uncontrolled glee when someone you viciously attack gets tempted into responding in kind to you --- so that YOU, the one and only genuine and REAL hypocrite of all hypocrites on this board, can play "gotcha". You're like Jack Tatum lining up his opponent just to take his head off, when a decent clean hit would have been what a normal human being would do. You're a pro at it, and I see through you like a clear pane of glass, and THAT is what really infuriates you: you HATE being exposed.

I've dealt with hard left-wingers like you before and your m.o. is as obvious as the night is from day: your life is to attack, to set your traps then attack your prey. You bring nothing to the table except discontent with what OTHERS are doing, when it is what YOU are doing that makes you contemptuous and miserable.

You are what you are, and everybody knows it. Your ideological comrades tolerate you, but that would soon disappear were you to turn on them as you viciously attack any who dare stand up to you. You flatter yourself with statements of "victory" and making others "capitulate", but you've won nothing. In fact, you are just a sad empty shell who needs to gamble, smoke dope, and have an uncommitted relationship, just to get by. A modern-day lost boy.

But, hey, not many are perfect!!

:D

//
  11. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

"fogical"??? That's supposed to be some clever new idiom now. Whatever.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-z-z-z-z-zzzzzzzzzz

//
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.