Welcome to PatsFans.com

How to destroy America

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Turd Furguson, May 14, 2006.

1. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Former Colorado Governor Dick Lamm outlines 8 steps to the destruction of our great homeland;

http://www.rense.com/general62/destroy.htm

"I would place all subjects off limits ~ make it taboo to talk about anything against the cult of 'diversity.' I would find a word similar to 'heretic' in the 16th century - that stopped discussion and paralyzed thinking. Words like 'racist' or 'xenophobe' halt discussion and debate."

"Having made America a bilingual/bicultural country, having established multi-culturism, having the large foundations fund the doctrine of 'Victimology,' (Eighth:) I would next make it impossible to enforce our immigration laws. I would develop a mantra: That because immigration has been good for America , it must always be good. I would make every individual immigrant sympatric and ignore the cumulative impact of millions of them.""

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +715 / 2 / -9

HOW TO DESTROY AMERICA:

LET AL GORE AND OPRAH WINFREY RUN HOMELAND SECURITY.
    :rocker: "yup"

3. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Or we could follow NEM's thinking and base our descisions solely on "World opinion", because we all know that Pakistan, Nigeria and Columbia only have our best interests at heart.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2006