PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

how times have changed these forums!

Boltzzfan

Rookie
Reaction score
years ago I used to love coming here and talking football and trading the occasional insults with pats fans. today I came back because I was tired of all the fake fans on NFL.com / ESPN / Yahoo etc etc. just to find out many of them are here as well.

Hopefully they are only freaking out and making ridiculous comments because the Pats lost.

I would never imagine true Pat fans after week 3 "taking sides" on if they'd keep BB or TB. I mean really 1 loss and "true" fans are jumping on sides to blame the other?

Things will be better by Tuesday, losses bring the trolls out.

Last edited:
Sunday nights after losses are terrible around here. I actually happened to be at the game today, and it's weird, but being at this one made it not feel nearly as bad as when I'm at home throwing sh!t at my TV after a loss.

As BB says......... The wins aren't nearly as good as you think, and the losses not as bad as they look.

Seeing the whole game allows you to see things you don't pick up at home and I firmly agree that this loss probably isn't as bad as it looked. On a day where your QB throws 4 Int's (2 in RZ, 1 a pick 6) and you only lose by 3....... it can't be.

We have some things to seriously correct on defense, and we need some guys to heal up, but I don't think it's as dire as some pple want to make it.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back