PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How the Mighty are Falling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainefan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Who would have predicted this? --Almost all the strong teams lose in a single weekend-- San Francisco, the Patriots, New Orleans, Philadelphia, Detroit, Pittsburgh and Green Bay.

Now all we need is Cleveland beating Baltimore on Thursday.

Vegas must be going nuts.

Last edited:
Who would have predicted this? --Almost all the strong teams lose in a single weekend-- San Francisco, the Patriots, New Orleans, Philadelphia, Detroit, Pittsburgh and Green Bay.

Some of these things are not like the others. . . .

New Orleans and Detroit are not strong teams this season.

If ever there was a season with an asterisk after it, it's this one. The NFL's carelessness is what really bothers me. This is phony football. The NFL's response...to bad.

New Orleans and Detroit are not strong teams this season.

I think New Orleans and Detroit are strong teams. But strong teams do lose, and so far this season many top teams have been on the losing end. At season's end I expect that 7 of the top ten teams will be in the playoffs.

As to the refs, I doubt that they are anymore than a marginal factor in the actual outcomes of these games.

I'd almost count on that happening.. Ravens played a very emotional game Sunday night and they have to prep and play again in 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes