Not open for further replies.

denverpatsfan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I watch football this season.

Does anyone else expect a fumble everytime a ball carrier is hit this season? I find myself expecting the the ball to pop out while I watch other teams lately. This is very disturbing. Have the Pats set a record for most fumbles this season? It has to be close here in the second half of the season.

Trying hard not to give up on the season but I don't like what I see. Teams should be peaking at this time of the year and the Pats are not.

The Jax game will be a key indicator. If the Pats can be competative, I will have some hope for the playoffs. If they get smoked then all bets are off.

Do the Pats win a tie-breaker with the Jests for the AFE east title if we both finish 10-6? They might be playing for the division on NYE! The Jests would have to win out with (1) very tough game remaining against the Phins in Fla.

I will keep rooting hard, but the injuries are starting to border on ridiculous yet again. Hopefully Wilfork, Watson and LM will be back for Jax.

Don't look forward to the Jax game yet. We got the tough Texans coming up and from the way this team is playing, I won't count that as a W just yet.

As long as I'm watching the Pats march down the field (with a few Faulk catches, of course) on a snowy January night in Foxboro, I'm just fine watching this team.

I'm concerned that if the Jets lose next week (and we beat Houston), then NE will basically go vanilla (translation: lose) against Jax since we may be facing them in the wild-card round. This will be disappointing since the Jags would present a true test of how this team will perform come playoff time.

I watch football this season.

Does anyone else expect a fumble everytime a ball carrier is hit this season? I find myself expecting the the ball to pop out while I watch other teams lately. This is very disturbing. Have the Pats set a record for most fumbles this season? It has to be close here in the second half of the season.

I have to admit that this has started to get to me too -- and the way that every turnover we get seems to be followed by one we give away. I was OK with Watson's last week -- stuff happens! -- but Pass's and Graham's ...

Ah well ... Go Pats, go!

Turnovers are big problem this season. It's surprising how often the Pats have lost the rock.

Jacksonville will be gunning for New England for two reasons: 1. to make the playoffs, and 2. redemption for last year's playoff loss. That's gonna be a huge game.

Jacksonville will be gunning for New England for two reasons: 1. to make the playoffs, and 2. redemption for last year's playoff loss. That's gonna be a huge game.

Sad to say that we are probably backing into this division title. If we win Sunday (could be a big 'if' considering Kubiak and his experience in Denver), we will likely not have to win another game since the Jets have 2 road games ahead. It would have been better if the Jax game was this week since we need to rebound in a huge way.

I really really really really don't want to have to play for the division (possibly just a playoff berth) against Tennessee - that game is smelling like all kinds of trouble. Our D's biggest weakness is playing against a QB with some mobility and Vince Young has been shredding D's with his legs since he's been starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes