Welcome to PatsFans.com

How the 06 Pats have changed the way..

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by denverpatsfan, Dec 12, 2006.

1. denverpatsfan

denverpatsfan PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I watch football this season.

Does anyone else expect a fumble everytime a ball carrier is hit this season? I find myself expecting the the ball to pop out while I watch other teams lately. This is very disturbing. Have the Pats set a record for most fumbles this season? It has to be close here in the second half of the season.

Trying hard not to give up on the season but I don't like what I see. Teams should be peaking at this time of the year and the Pats are not.

The Jax game will be a key indicator. If the Pats can be competative, I will have some hope for the playoffs. If they get smoked then all bets are off.

Do the Pats win a tie-breaker with the Jests for the AFE east title if we both finish 10-6? They might be playing for the division on NYE! The Jests would have to win out with (1) very tough game remaining against the Phins in Fla.

I will keep rooting hard, but the injuries are starting to border on ridiculous yet again. Hopefully Wilfork, Watson and LM will be back for Jax.
  2. edgecy

edgecy Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Don't look forward to the Jax game yet. We got the tough Texans coming up and from the way this team is playing, I won't count that as a W just yet.
  3. pats1

pats1 Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

As long as I'm watching the Pats march down the field (with a few Faulk catches, of course) on a snowy January night in Foxboro, I'm just fine watching this team.
  4. richpats

richpats Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I'm concerned that if the Jets lose next week (and we beat Houston), then NE will basically go vanilla (translation: lose) against Jax since we may be facing them in the wild-card round. This will be disappointing since the Jags would present a true test of how this team will perform come playoff time.
  5. Mike the Brit

Mike the Brit Minuteman Target PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +324 / 2 / -0

Disable Jersey

I have to admit that this has started to get to me too -- and the way that every turnover we get seems to be followed by one we give away. I was OK with Watson's last week -- stuff happens! -- but Pass's and Graham's ...

Ah well ... Go Pats, go!
  6. Murphys95

Murphys95 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Turnovers are big problem this season. It's surprising how often the Pats have lost the rock.

Jacksonville will be gunning for New England for two reasons: 1. to make the playoffs, and 2. redemption for last year's playoff loss. That's gonna be a huge game.
  7. richpats

richpats Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Sad to say that we are probably backing into this division title. If we win Sunday (could be a big 'if' considering Kubiak and his experience in Denver), we will likely not have to win another game since the Jets have 2 road games ahead. It would have been better if the Jax game was this week since we need to rebound in a huge way.

I really really really really don't want to have to play for the division (possibly just a playoff berth) against Tennessee - that game is smelling like all kinds of trouble. Our D's biggest weakness is playing against a QB with some mobility and Vince Young has been shredding D's with his legs since he's been starting.