Welcome to PatsFans.com

How Strange

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +328 / 1 / -9

ILLEGAL ALIENS:
    Isn't politics and hatred a strange thing hardly a word from Left Wing Liberal Sore Losing Bush Hating Dingobats on the "ILLEGAL CRIMINAL ALIENS" there are no crys of Liberal outrage at the way Bush handles the Illegal Aliens, they crucify him on his DUI, his daughters beer drinking, his vacations, his stuttering, his Mother, and his fondness for "cleareing brush".

Now we have the southwestern part of our country being invaded and occupied by CRIMINALS from another country with THE BLESSING of George Bush and there is not one peep of "Hateful Outrage" towards the President.

The reason is obvious, the "Liberal Democrats" & the "Hated Bush" are in bed together on the Illegal Alien invasion, therefore I suggest that Thirty Busses be filled with Illegal Aliens, then dispatch ten busses filled with illegal criminals to each of the following locations and build "free homes" then supply them with Welfare, Health Care, Free Car, Free Booze,Free Cocaine, Free Food, and Drivers License.

The final destination for the Invading Criminal Aliens would be, HYANNISPORT CAPE COD, KENNEBUNKPORT MAINE AND CRAWFORD TEXAS.

AMERICA'S NEW MINORITY SOON TO BE MAJORITY "SAINTS":
    THE ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIMINALS, GOD BLESS THEM AND PROTECT THEM, THEY SOON WILL BE TAKING OVER, THERE IS ONE GOOD THING THAT WILL COME OUT OF THIS, "THEY WILL NEVER TOLERATE A BLUBBERING LIBERAL"
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2006
  2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +160 / 4 / -4

Harry, I think we all oppose illegal criminal aliens, if by criminal you're referring to the violent or thieving sort. Did you turn in a lot of illegals when you were a taxi driver in Cambridge?
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +328 / 1 / -9

We didn't have any to turn in, they didn't dare enter illegally in those days.

Referring to the criminal:
    They become criminals when they enter Illegally, ALL OF THEM, entering the country Illegally is a Criminal Act.
  4. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

When your family is starving and you need work, political borders take a back seat. As an immigrant (albiet a legal one) myself, I can't have the contempt for these people that you do. Maybe they slightly do impact your quality of life in a negative way, but they're feeding their families and that's more important. As far as being a criminal, I'm sure if we would give them a visa they wouldn't sneak accross, but we're not exactly handing them out to poor Mexican workers.
  5. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +160 / 4 / -4

I don't know, Harry, I always liked those old-fashioned values. "Give us your poor, your tired, your huddled masses longing to be free," still has a nice ring to it. Of course, we need to do it in a more logical and organized way, but to kick out hard-working honest families here to build a better life seems wrong to me. Then, again, I'm a liberal.
  6. milwaukeebeers44

milwaukeebeers44 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

People don't follow these laws on immigration that are already in place. They are not enforced by the governments (federal and state). What's next? Are people going to stop following the laws against murder and theft? How about domestic violence statutes? Is the government going to turn its head for those?

Go ahead and immigrate, but follow the damn law. That's what they're there for.
  7. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +281 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

We didn't have the massive social infrastructure back then. In theory I don't disagree with you (although the terrorism aspect makes me pull back a little) but the massive cost of education, welfare, medical, etc, makes it totally different from when the coutry was founded.
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +328 / 1 / -9

You liberals are a pack of whacko's, we have always welcomed Immigrants, WE WELCOME the LEGAL IMMIGRANTS the LAW ABIDING IMMIGRANT, there is one thing I like about this Illegal Alien thing though, many of them are winding up in the "land of the coo-coos" California, soon Susie Sarandon & Striesand will be surrounded by them, they won't only be cleaning their toilets for them they will be living next door to them, then watch how fast those phony liberals haul their A$$es out of beautiful downtown Burbank.

Illegal Aliens LOVE California, "GOOD".
  9. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Sometimes when lots of people don't follow the law, it means the law is wrong and needs to be changed. Other times it means people are bad and they need to be busted.
  10. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Please, you're talking in platitudes again. How, exactly, can a poor Mexican blue collar worker LEGALLY obtain a visa to come to America? We wouldn't give him one if he asked until he turned blue in the face, even if he was a saint. So his options are: break the law and go to America, or stay where he is and watch his family starve. Doesn't seem like much of a choice.
  11. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +281 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

That is not our problem, he's still breaking our laws.
  12. milwaukeebeers44

milwaukeebeers44 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm well aware of this fact. This is different because the law is not enforced (unlike something like, say, prohibition when it was enforced- people flagrantly violated the law, but they were punished).

So, should we have no laws? No restrictions on people coming into our country? Just give everyone a free citizenship pass as they cross the border? Follow the damn rules until they are changed. Period.

I'm a big fan of this response

13. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

God did not personally come down and give you America. Your family came here from Europe for better opporutnity, and now that you're here, you're fine closing the door. Our laws aren't god's word, and when someone's life is in danger from starvation, our laws properly don't mean squat. When someone's got nothing, they've got nothing to lose.
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2006
  14. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +281 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

That kind of stuff won't work for most of the country. NY and CA, maybe. but not many places in between. How about they get the f*ck out of our country and guess what ? Out schools will still be built and our food will still be cooked.
  15. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +281 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

Let's send every airplane over to Africa, then, and bring all those people over too. Why should Mexicans have an advantage over Africans just because there's no water between Mexico and the U.S. ? They should all stay out unless they're allowed in.

We need a wall . . . high and deep.
  16. milwaukeebeers44

milwaukeebeers44 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Having people follow rules does not equal "closing the door." If they truely want to have a better life, they will do whatever it takes to get it.

Whatever happened to taking responsibility for one's self??
  17. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Tell me what a poor Mexican blue-collar worker could POSSIBLY do to get admitted illegally. It's not like they have a choice to seek legal entry - we would NEVER let them in. I'm all for enforcing laws against illegal immigration as long as we give legal immigrants a fair chance to come.
  18. milwaukeebeers44

milwaukeebeers44 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Why don't you ask the many thousands who have done it? Yes, it's a pain in the ass, but it's that way for a reason.
  19. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +281 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

I think you would find that many of us against the Mexican blue collar worker now would be for either a guest worker program or legal immigration for a reasonable percentage of them if we could stop the flow of them coming over illegally first.
  20. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I'm with you there, I don't think flaunting of the law is a good modus operandi, but I also think when it comes to feeding yourself and your family immigration laws as a priority are a distant last.