PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
will we now hear the colts annointed as the next superbowl champion with adam signing with them...this is going a difficult week with the press.

They're sure to go undefeated now :rolleyes:

SVN said:
will we now hear the colts annointed as the next superbowl champion with adam signing with them...this is going a difficult week with the press.

The thing is Vanderjagt was almost lights out for Indy for the most part. I dont see Vinaturncoat being a huge upgrade for them as much as a huge loss for us.

Jacky Roberts said:
The thing is Vanderjagt was almost lights out for Indy for the most part. I dont see Vinaturncoat being a huge upgrade for them as much as a huge loss for us.
i know but the national media just needs to find a reason to sing up the colts praise and this is a great opportunity.

IF, they do sign Adam, that won't stop Peyton or Dungey from choking.
coltssuck.gif

Jacky Roberts said:
What they're losing is a guy who was 20 of 25, and 4 for 8 from outside 40 in 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back