PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How Sick Was That Gaffney Catch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Than you didn't look at pat1's post on Indy's 2007 roster/cap situation, Polian is now in the same situation BB/SP have been in trying to maintain a competitive roster and pay everybody - good luck to Indy fans, but I wish Polian the worst.

As for Gaffney, I thought that catch was similar to many Givens used to catch back there - perhaps a little more of a tight rope on Gaffer's grab. Folks may recall an illegal shift penalty Gaffney had last night? He didn't know where to line-up and Tommy snapped the ball while Troy was still coaching Gaffer into place (I have to wonder how deeply they dug into the playbook to find ways to keep Indy off balance?). What he did in crunch time after only 1/2 a season is sick, given a full offseason/Training Camp with Tommy he'll be a monster - bank it. That Florida crew, plus the Bam, are going to make a very fine WR corps next season - hopefully under Coach Brown.

Wait a dadburn minute. I thought Troy was planning to play ST, DB, and WR until he got AARP checks instead of game checks. Coaches don't strip interceptions like Troy did last week (a DAMN good reason to make any WR with the cojones play some snaps as a DB... ya never know when you can use something like that!)

PFnV

What he did in crunch time after only 1/2 a season is sick, given a full offseason/Training Camp with Tommy he'll be a monster - bank it. That Florida crew, plus the Bam, are going to make a very fine WR corps next season - hopefully under Coach Brown.
Coach Brown ............ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The New England Patriots need Troy Brown to strictly play wide receiver for another year!

Patriots 2007 Wide Receiver Core
Jabar Gaffney
Reche Caldwell
Troy Brown
Patriots first round draft pick (Dwayne Bowe or Robert Meachem)
Chad (MIA) Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back