PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How sad for the pundits...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krugman

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
The Colt ballwashers like Marshal Faulk ,John Clayton will have to come up with excuses for their team losing...should be amusing!

They will simply ignore the pats win by coverning their ears and saying in a loud voice, "lalalala la la la la I can't hear you! I can't hear you! la la la."

Then, they will write and talk about other things.

Idiots

The Colt ballwashers like Marshal Faulk ,John Clayton will have to come up with excuses for their team losing...should be amusing!

Yeah, Im sure they will wont credit NE for winning, but rather how the colts lost.

Should indeed be amusing.

But they're good.
They'll get 'er done.

The excuses are already coming in. No Harrison, no Ugoh, blah, blah, blah...

Oh my god the list is sickening:

Faulk
Clayton
Mortenson
Tom Jackson
Emmitt Smith
Shannon Sharpe
Peter King
Dr. Z
Prisco
Bettis
Costas
Olberman

A guy named Chris Landry on Fox radio was actually defending the officiating.

A guy named Chris Landry on Fox radio was actually defending the officiating.

"a guy named Chris Landry" says it all!:D :D

I heard that mutt last night on FOX radio...had a southern drawl...denied there was even ONE bad call against the Pats in that game...seriously

The rest of the world outside of Patriot nation wants to see our heads roll. It is getting testy at work even. Eh! Screw it! Lets win every game to piss 'em off more. I live for this.

It doesnt matter what they say. They're clearly biased.

We'll beat the Colts again-even with Harrison etc....

Now we have a better idea of game-planning.

Its all on tape!

You forgot Shannon Sharpe. Yesterday, before I could hit the clicker to switch the channel at half time so I wouldn't have to deal with those losers, I heard him say, the Pats defense was old and slow. That was right after the Addai TD at the half. But, I wonder if Sharpe thought they were old and slow in the second half?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back