PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How much will Gisele affect Tom's next contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.

captain insano

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
This is something to be concerned about. never underestimate the power of a woman and the affect they have on a man. Especially a women like Giselle. She is a California girl[loves cali -they have a house in cali being built and toms son lives in cali] and could strongly influence Brady to leave in two years. Just something to keep you up at night. If he does leave it will be because of her. guaranteed.

Last edited:
Re: How much will Giselle affect toms next contract?

You make a good point that we should all consider. However, I doubt he leaves because he really has too much of a good thing going with the New England. Also, I'm pretty sure Kraft will meet his demands if he keeps playing like we expect.

You make a good point that we should all consider. However, I doubt he leaves because he really has too much of a good thing going with the New England. Also, I'm pretty sure Kraft will meet his demands if he keeps playing like we expect.

man i hope your right. I'm not the least bit concerned about the contract. its the super diva that's got me spooked. hes got his son out there also:eek:. i don't think its a slam dunk he stays and i would drop to my knees and crawl in a corner crying while sucking my thumb if he leaves. i just don't think i could take it.

Last edited:

tom isnt going anywhere. he knows the offence the h/c, leads the players, and has a superbowl contender every year.

Last edited:

I'll get blasted for it... but I could totally see him going to the Niners. Makes me sick just to type it. :mad:

tom isnt going anywhere. he knows the offence the h/c, leads the players, and has a superbowl contender every year. her only ace in the hole is the noogy. I think he knows better...
noogy can bring a grown man to his knees. especially noogy like Giselle.

This is something to be concerned about. never underestimate the power of a woman and the affect they have on a man. Especially a women like Giselle. She is a California girl and could strongly influence Brady to leave in two years. Just something to keep you up at night. If he does leave it will be because of her. guaranteed.

She is from Brazil. She lives in New York. This is not a concern. I will miss not a wink of sleep.

This is something to be concerned about. never underestimate the power of a woman and the affect they have on a man. Especially a women like Giselle. She is a California girl and could strongly influence Brady to leave in two years. Just something to keep you up at night. If he does leave it will be because of her. guaranteed.

Didn't everyone say something like that alst time he was a california boy blah blah blah

why are you paranoid about things years off

Pretty terrible thread, to say the least. :eek:

Didn't everyone say something like that alst time he was a california boy blah blah blah

why are you paranoid about things years off
because its tom freakin brady and i love him so.

I'll get blasted for it... but I could totally see him going to the Niners. Makes me sick just to type it. :mad:

Tom Brady is a pitbull competitor. He is going to play for the team that has the best coach, the best owner, and (with him) the best quarterback. The Niners are a team with clowns for owners and a coach who pulls down his pants to motivate his players. This is no more a concern than Giselle prying him off to California.

yes it is but these are the thoughts that keep me up at night.

Well at least you can admit it.

Personally, I don't think Tommy is going anywhere. Giselle hasn't interfered in his Patriots affairs so far and is already living in California (well, part time anyway). I don't see any reason why that would change.

Well at least you can admit it.

Personally, I don't think Tommy is going anywhere. Giselle hasn't interfered in his Patriots affairs so far and is already living in California (well, part time anyway). I don't see any reason why that would change.
from your lips to gods ears.

Really? Seriously?

Something to keep you up at night?

California girl???????? What the hell are you talking about.

Brady is one of the few athletes that really understands and appreciates what he has, and I think he gets that the grass isn't greener anywhere else.

And Giselle hasn't been involved at all, so I don't see why she'd start now. In addition to the whole supermodel thing, she actually seems really well-adjusted and supportive from what I've read.

Last edited:

Why would Tom Brady leave a fanbase that worships the ground he walks on. It doesnt make any sense. If Brady wants Eli money Kraft will pay up. Its ok to blow bank on a player who deserves it.

I think how Brady plays after the knee injury and the 2011 season being up in the air will effect if here retires a Patriot. There is alot of unknown coming up in the Nfl. Normally Brady is extended with two years left. The Patriots have not done this. Are they waiting on the contract with the players or to see if Brady can come back to his 2007 form.Will it cost them? Only time will tell.
Gisele is a smart business women. Brady staying and retiring a Patriot is good for business.:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes