PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How much sleep will you get Saturday night?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

How many hours of sleep will you get Saturday night?

• 0: I won't be able to sleep

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • 4: Enough to stay conscious Sunday

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • 6: Light sleep, but not enough

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • 8: Normal night for me

Votes: 38 61.3%
  • 10: I'm a Miami fan and don't want to face the day

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

neuronet

Homer Little
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I am already freaking out. It will be like Christmas Eve, hard to fall asleep, hard to go back to sleep once awake. The downside: no stocking, no presents in the morning. Ya' gotta wait until 6:17PM to see the damned kickoff.

Perhaps I should get some Valium....

I probably won't sleep. No point in lying in bed for 6 hours trying to fall asleep.

I wouldn't be able to sleep at all. So instead I plan get loaded until I pass out, probably around 5 or 6, so then I can fall asleep easy PLUS I'll sleep half the day away on Sunday so I won't have to deal with waiting around all day :rocker: :rocker:

Last edited:
I wouldn't be able to sleep at all. So instead I plan get loaded until I pass out, probably around 5 or 6, so then I can fall asleep easy PLUS I'll sleep half the day away on Sunday so I won't have to deal with waiting around all day :rocker: :rocker:

my sentiments exactly.

I work nights so I don't go to bed until 5am normally anyways so.....

We should all meet somewhere and find something to do. I'm in Nashua most nights at Greeley Park just hanging out.

We should all meet somewhere and find something to do. I'm in Nashua most nights at Greeley Park just hanging out.

hahha.. I work nights to.. But tonights my last one.. I'm watching the Pat & Eagles SB right now.. Thank God for NFLN

I plan on a night of drinking at a Fat Tuesday party. Maybe it will be one of those where the wife does not feel like drinking and says "Keep going honey, I'll drive home." Then I can just pass out.

Of course I need to get up for Church. You guys are going to Church, right? I mean your team is in the Super Bowl.

I'll have no problem sleeping Sat. night, Sunday night is another matter. Sunday night I'll probably watch ESPN and NFL Net till 2 am or so. I guess I'm guaranteeing a victory.

By the cannon or the swing set?

Light sleep, but not enough...

I will be nervous on saturday night!!!!

I'll sleep like a baby, confident of victory.

I expect to be fine. I don't get enough sleep on weekdays (11pm-5am usually) so I am tired by the weekend and should blast through an 11pm-7am night with no problem.

I don't see why I shouldn't get a full night's sleep. The ideal would be to stay up/out most of the night, and get to sleep around 4-5am. That way I'll cut through most of the day's hype and wake up as close to gametime as possible.

I said zero, but not because of anxiety. I have to man the smoker. Yeah, I'm crazy like that.

Last edited:
Other than crying children, there is very little that stops me from sleeping.

By the cannon or the swing set?

In the woods between the swing set and that one building is where I mostly lurk, I've met a lot of friends there.

i'm with you run it up.... this is an all weekend no sleep phenomenon that can only be appreciated with lots of beer lots of partying and no sleep. A superbowl like this will never happen again

Last edited:
Now, if you want to talk about Sunday night, that will be another story! :cool:

I am already freaking out. It will be like Christmas Eve, hard to fall asleep, hard to go back to sleep once awake. The downside: no stocking, no presents in the morning. Ya' gotta wait until 6:17PM to see the damned kickoff.

Perhaps I should get some Valium....

Act like you've been there before. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes