PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How much longer will the ~new~ winning streak last?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

How much longer will the ~new~ winning streak last?

• Total voters
"I could care less if the Lakers are favored, how is that different from any other decade." It's no different other than these aren't your fathers Lakers, ie, soft as a sneaker full of sh!t; as much as Gasol burns my ass with those faces of his and his flexing and grunts and groans, he's not the soft Eurotrash he used to be. They play much better defense than they used to in the past. Last night Pierce got stripped with 7 seconds left in regulation, then Allen gets a shot blocked as time expires in OT, ie, they never got a decent shot off in either case, whatever plays they were trying to run got blown up by excellent defense.

"Scal. would have been a good option, but he is also out." No offense, but if this team is pinning their playoff hopes on this guy, they are screwed. Nice story and all, but come on, they need an effin SCORER off the bench, end of story.

"I could care less if the Lakers are favored, how is that different from any other decade." It's no different other than these aren't your fathers Lakers, ie, soft as a sneaker full of sh!t; as much as Gasol burns my ass with those faces of his and his flexing and grunts and groans, he's not the soft Eurotrash he used to be. They play much better defense than they used to in the past. Last night Pierce got stripped with 7 seconds left in regulation, then Allen gets a shot blocked as time expires in OT, ie, they never got a decent shot off in either case, whatever plays they were trying to run got blown up by excellent defense.

"Scal. would have been a good option, but he is also out." No offense, but if this team is pinning their playoff hopes on this guy, they are screwed. Nice story and all, but come on, they need an effin SCORER off the bench, end of story.
playoff hoops is a totally different game. its all half court. the Celtics half court d is much better than the lakers. i like the green in a best of seven with or without home court against the lakers. Cleveland is the team that concerns me. home court could be the difference against them. i wouldnt expect the celts to add anybody thats going to make that much of a difference. i dont think there is much out there for them. what you see with the celtics is what you get.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back