PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How much is Chip Kelly trolling everyone? AKA Tebow signed with the Eagles

If they draft Mariota, I could see Tebow winning the backup job.

If they don't draft Mariota, Tebow has no chance.

If they draft Mariota, I could see Tebow winning the backup job.

If they don't draft Mariota, Tebow has no chance.
Why teams bother I just don't understand. I love Tebow's drive and will to compete but he simply doesn't have the throwing accuracy to be in the NFL.

Why teams bother I just don't understand. I love Tebow's drive and will to compete but he simply doesn't have the throwing accuracy to be in the NFL.
To increase traffic on their fan forums duh!

It took a few years but things have finally aligned to the expectations of the staff at Florida - Tebow in the NFL and Hernandez in state prison..

Considering the morons Tebow had in that huddle, he must have been one hell of a leader. No-one should criticise Tebow's character at all. The guy is top-notch.

Considering the morons Tebow had in that huddle, he must have been one hell of a leader. No-one should criticise Tebow's character at all. The guy is top-notch.
Honestly, if we learned one thing from the Hernandez situation it is that we should not pretend to know the players as people.

Tebow appears to be top notch but we only know what we are permitted to see.

ESPN send a small contingent to report the news

paparazzi.jpg

What does that crazy depth chart look like now ? Bradford-Sanchez-Barkley-Tebow ?

Chip is fun. He adds fun to the nfl. Who knows if it'll lead to a championship- but it sure is fun.

Awesome. Tebow is certainly an interesting player, seems like the kind of guy who deserves the chance. If he's gonna work out anywhere, it's gonna be Philly. I'll be sure to track how things go there. As @patsinthesnow said, his best shot is backing up Mariota since their skill sets are more similar, the offense would be more catered to both of them. Best of luck to him.

Take Tebow over Sanchez ....

I wonder what Eagles fans are going to think

Right. It's not like he could take his team to the playoffs and then WIN a playoff game.

So you're denigrating TB's 1st 3 SBs because he had really good defenses?

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back