PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How much are you enjoying the Lakers stumbling out of the gates?

Kontradiction

On my retirement tour.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Buss just stated in a quote that "change isn't coming, but you have to be aware". The Lakers are 1-4 right now and Mike Brown is coming under heavy criticism for it.

Personally, I'm enjoying it, but I also recognize when watching them that this is a team that doesn't have a whole lot of chemistry together yet. If/when they put it together, they'll get on a roll. But, for now, it's rather enjoyable to watch.

I live in LA, and it's hysterical to listen them discuss the Lakers right now. People are freaking out over 5 games, and I can't help but laugh.

However, they have way too much talent to keep losing. Much like the Heat 2 years ago, they'll eventually put it together and win at least 2 playoff series, IMO. Given that OKC is much weaker without Harden, and SA is just old, I don't see any other Western team standing in their way.

I will say that Mike Brown is a complete moron, and deserves to lose his job immediately. He has one of the greatest pick and roll duos (Howard and Nash) on his team, and he's standing in their way.

Buss just stated in a quote that "change isn't coming, but you have to be aware". The Lakers are 1-4 right now and Mike Brown is coming under heavy criticism for it.

Personally, I'm enjoying it, but I also recognize when watching them that this is a team that doesn't have a whole lot of chemistry together yet. If/when they put it together, they'll get on a roll. But, for now, it's rather enjoyable to watch.

I dont think we (Celtics fans) can enjoy anything right now the way we are playing.

I dont think we (Celtics fans) can enjoy anything right now the way we are playing.
I keep watching the C's game and I keep seeing the same old C's with an over-reliance on Rondo, KG and Pierce. KG and Pierce need to be used sparingly and the youth, fast transition game has not been used at all.

Hopefully the team will click into gear at some point because the early season has been full of poor ball from the C's. Their collective talent has seen them squeak by in some close games.

As for the Lakers, I enjoy every single one of their losses every season.

Last edited:
Mike Brown fired as Lakers coach.

Maybe we could trade Tyronn Lue to them for a draft pick. :idea2:

Fire their coach 5 games in? What a joke. Almost bet $$ on Kobe and or Dwight running him out of town. Only sport i know where the players run the team

In comes the possibility of Phil Jackson. Of course when there is a great nucleus of players to add to his championships he is interested as usual. Jordan,Kobe and shaq, and now that Howard and Nash are on board.

Most overrated coach in history. Just once I'd like to see him coach a down and out team to see if his triangle is worth a damn.

In comes the possibility of Phil Jackson. Of course when there is a great nucleus of players to add to his championships he is interested as usual. Jordan,Kobe and shaq, and now that Howard and Nash are on board.

Most overrated coach in history. Just once I'd like to see him coach a down and out team to see if his triangle is worth a damn.

we need a double "like" button. Same thing i was thinking. Jackson is a fraud and God forbid he coach a subpar team to see what kind of coach he is. I could have coached those Bulls teams to a championship

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back