Welcome to PatsFans.com

How much are we going to whine about all the criticism we hear this week?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by BadMoFo, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BadMoFo

BadMoFo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -1

Because we're going to hear it. And in my opinion it's rightfully deserved, if it was our team or any other.

If an ex-Pat like Rodney can criticize it, I'm sure everyone in the media will.

2. mayoclinic

mayoclinic PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,135 / 9 / -6

The criticism will be deserved. And we shouldn't whine it all, IMHO. It was put up or shut up time, and we blew it. We deserve to be criticized.

Being a dominant team doesn't count if you can't finish them off. No excuses. No whining.

3. jcrack

jcrack On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I actually hope they get a ton of criticism & hear it too..Sometimes criticism is a good thing & will make you work harder. We'll know a lot about this team after their next 2 games.

4. mayoclinic

mayoclinic PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,135 / 9 / -6

I doubt we'll know anything about them after next week. I expect them to crush the Jets with a vengeance. Beating up on a mediocre team proves nothing.

Two weeks from now against NO will be a different story. Need to show that we can finish the job, and redeem ourselves. Give the kids some confidence and team them how to win the big ones.

We don't have Tedy, Vrabes, Seymour and Rodney anymore. The defense in particular needs to learn how to win the tough games. They have all the talent in the world, but they haven't learned that yet.

5. jcrack

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Haha very true..That game in the superdome is huge..If they pull that one out it'll be a great way to redeem themselves after today.

6. BadMoFo

BadMoFo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -1

I don't see how beating an out-of conference opponent will redeem this loss. Saints appear like they are on the verge of losing one soon. They barely got past the Panthers and the Rams.

The only thing that I think will redeem us is winning the whole damn thing again, and doing it by beating the Colts in the dome.

7. jcrack

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

haha ill take any win right now to make me feel better..God i hope they have a rematch in the playoffs..Seeing peyton & his smirk after the game was extremely hard to watch. Lucky guy, i wonder what he was thinking when they were down 24-7.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2009
  8. Patjew

Patjew PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +337 / 2 / -1

No Jersey Selected

I dread to see what the Shenzhen Daily will have to say about this.

(This is one of those rare times when it's a real advantage to live in China.)

9. aluminum seats

aluminum seats In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

Agree on this one, and maybe this thread will hold some of it off. Last thing I want to see is a pile of threads with "look what so-and-so from espn said, boo hoo" titles.

10. PatsFanSince74

PatsFanSince74 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +257 / 5 / -1

Yeah, you lucky bastard.

I had to wake up in Manhattan this morning to the New York Daily News' headline (Front Page, not back) with big color pictures of Rex Ryan and Bill Belichick on page one and the caption: "DUMB AND DUMBER," with Wrecks being "Dumb" and BB "Dumber."

It's gonna be a great day here in the Apple.

Bottom Line is: no whining. We have to suck it up and take it. We deserve every bit of it.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2009
  11. JoeShmoe

JoeShmoe 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

IMO we saw (as usual) the best two QB's in the NFL (by a long, long way) and the best recievers in the NFL (Moss and Wayne, Welker and Clark).

These two teams are the best in the AFC and will probably play again in the AFCCG - prob in the dome - we can only hope that the 4th quarter defense and offensive playcalling is sorted out by then and we have Taylor and Morris back

Even then its likely there'd be 3 points in it because the two teams are inseperable

12. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I wouldn't count on it. I don't have faith we can beat any of the top teams in their house.

We most likely will have a TOUGH playoff schedule including perhaps the Steelers, Ravens, or San Diego in early rounds.

With no real running game, I do not see a super bowl run in this team.

13. JoeShmoe

JoeShmoe 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Morris and Taylor will be back for the Playoffs - Morris could be back next week
    Matt Light will be back too - to shore up the Tackle spot
    Green and Warren
    And BB always saves a few plays for the big games

I could go on...

14. aluminum seats

aluminum seats In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

Not really relevant to this thread--let's try to stay somewhat on point, guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.