7 25%
8 5%

I love the optimism, but I think Vegas would say:

4 68%
5 25%
6 5%
7 2%
8 0%

To quote Josh Brolin in Wall Street 2: "More"!

I would love 6. Number 5 will put him above everybody. It's gotten to the point that every championship he wins a good amount of haters reluctantly come to the conclusion that he's the best. I think if he won #5 there would still be some haters holding out. Win #6 and nothing could be said. Unless every year they make the super bowl some stupid fake controversy pops up.

I'm ecstatic with 4... if they won a 5th, I think my head would explode with glee.

tumblr_mdg72sKsdL1qef2y7.gif~c200

Last edited:
Kind of a homerish thread but its the off season and figured it would be fun to debate this. He's got 4 now with probably a handful of years left, and the team is going to the Superbowl at a steady clip of more than 40 percent since Tom has taken the starting job. How many super bowl wins will he finish with?

Add poll please.

Left unfinished is 19-0. With that, Brady will book end his career whether that record makes it his 5th or 6th ring. I am looking for a repeat next year, hopefully with a final season record of 19-0.

Maybe 5 if we get Revis and McCourty back and continue to maintain or improve last year's team. If not, then we might have seen the last one in glorious fashion.

I am very happy with 4 if that ends up being the final number.

I think 8 would be great! One for each finger

Last edited:
Mmm 5 is pretty realistic as we are almost always in the hunt for the Super Bowl. I will say that the fourth was the big one. As a Pats fan it felt like a weight was lifted off our chests with that victory. It would've been disappointing if we couldn't capture that fourth after years of dominance and greatness by BB and TB12.

Deb, I'm not sure that's the case. It'll be more difficult but not impossible to win again w/o Revis & Devin. Seen us almost do it in 2011 with a ****e secondary (granted our offense was a juggernaut). Our defense also played a big role in getting that #1 seed but it was the offense who saved us against the Ratbirds and Seahawks.

If we only win four, I'm still stoked and so happy to have witnessed it. But dang...a fifth would be orgasmic. :eek:

Brady will win 4 more Superbowl rings. Patriots will go 19-0 4 straight seasons. That'll rub it in the Dolphins' face and Bills' face(5 straight Superbowl appearances and wins):D

Brady will win 4 more Superbowl rings. Patriots will go 19-0 4 straight seasons. That'll rub it in the Dolphins' face and Bills' face(5 straight Superbowl appearances and wins):D

If that were to happen then Tim Hasselbeck would concede that Brady is 1B.

Realistically I can see 5 superbowl, but it's one of the hardest things in sports to win a superbowL. I'm happy with 4 I'd be elated with 5

Ask me after Revis and McCourty sign.
Exactly, I think he can overcome the loss of McCourty, but we really need Revis if we wanna make another run. I think Brady has one more SB win left in him. Then Garoppolo wins 3 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes