How many rings will Brady finish with

• 8+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

New England Pride

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Kind of a homerish thread but its the off season and figured it would be fun to debate this. He's got 4 now with probably a handful of years left, and the team is going to the Superbowl at a steady clip of more than 40 percent since Tom has taken the starting job. How many super bowl wins will he finish with?

7’s the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 doors. 7, man, that’s the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin’ on a branch, eatin’ lots of sunflowers on my uncle’s ranch. You know that old children’s tale from the sea. It’s like you’re dreamin’ about Gorgonzola cheese when it’s clearly Brie time, baby.

We may need our Super Bowl tracker switch to go to 11.

7’s the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 doors. 7, man, that’s the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin’ on a branch, eatin’ lots of sunflowers on my uncle’s ranch. You know that old children’s tale from the sea. It’s like you’re dreamin’ about Gorgonzola cheese when it’s clearly Brie time, baby.

Ha ha... I saw some moron on a Steelers forum a few years back with something almost this insane. It had to do with the Steelers' seventh title, Roethlisberger's number, and like 30 other coincidences about the number 7 and how it tied in with the Steelers being guaranteed to win the SB. They lost to the Packers.

Magic 8 ball says "Greater than or equal to four, don't care about specifics anymore. All's good."

Magic 8 ball says "Greater than or equal to four, don't care about specifics anymore. All's good."

I tend to agree, but the greedy side of feels like the football gods still owe him a ring. I think 5 is realistic, and if they can go back to back this year, 6 won't be out of the question.

I tend to agree, but the greedy side of feels like the football gods still owe him a ring. I think 5 is realistic, and if they can go back to back this year, 6 won't be out of the question.

I agree it's great to daydream about what they can do with their time left, but now that they have the 4th, I no longer worry about how many he could or should have. This fan base, more than any other, we know how one play/yard/inch can be the difference between a ring or not. What happened in '07 & '11 happened, with #4 in the books, we move on.

Whatever else happens from this point, it's gravy. And I won't bother trying to predict it anymore, it's too difficult, because you don't know which way the ball is going to bounce in a given game down the line. All I can say/hope is that they are in contention for several more.

So in other words 5 is a possibility because they now have 4, ......And if they win the 5th then 6 will be a possibility? BRILLIANT!!!

(please note my tone is to try to be 'funny' and not to be 'mean'. Hopefully I have not failed)

between 4 and 7

So in other words 5 is a possibility because they now have 4, ......And if they win the 5th then 6 will be a possibility? BRILLIANT!!!

(please note my tone is to try to be 'funny' and not to be 'mean'. Hopefully I have not failed)

Thank you for clarifying. My feelings were about to be totally hurt.

Funniest post I've ever read on this site! I almost choked on my lunch.

ibgJ756W5Dtevz.gif

Classic scene.

Last edited:
6 ideally

Funniest post I've ever read on this site! I almost choked on my lunch.

ibgJ756W5Dtevz.gif

Thank you, you’ve been a wonderful audience. I’ll be here all week. Try the veal. And don’t forget to tip your servers.

I think he "deserves" 5 in the cosmic justice of the NFL. His winning percentage, playoff wins, conference titles, division titles, etc. make him the greatest quarterback of all-time, so having the most rings is the only thing left to achieve. I do believe Tom will ultimately win 5 and go down as the undisputed greatest to ever play the game. Reading through comments on other teams message boards, even long-time Manning apologists are finally eating crow and giving Tom his due. SB49 did wonders for his legacy; he now has his crowning moment like Montana has The Catch and The Drive. The fact he threw 2 INTs, I think, actually makes people realize just how mentally tough he is to come back; it was like watching Rocky getting pounded into submission but not giving up, only to win it in the late rounds by giving it all he had.

I suppose it depend on how strong the defense remains. We shall see soon.

Hopefully 5 .... should be going for #8 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes