PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How Many Receptions will Chad Ochocinco have this week against San Diego?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

How many receptions will Chad Ochocinco get against the Chargers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ocho doesn't contribute on Sunday maybe Aaron should ask for his number back, and the Toyota Prius.

This is to tough a team to purposely try and get Ocho catches just to boost his self confidence.

Last edited:
Until he shows us he is not a younger version of today's Randy Moss and gets some seperation from defensive backs I go with ZERO.

The bottom line is he needs this team more than the team needs him....we have enough talent to win regardless.

Its not like he can miraculously grab 10 receptions and 100 yards because he is pissed at Bruschi's rant :rolleyes:...he is what he is at this time of his career and what Bruschi said will have no relevance to him showing anything more than he normally is capable of.

This isn't a movie,this is real life.

Last edited:
None, because the Patriots won't even get the ball!

Well that's what 'SUPERCHARGER' is practically telling us :rolleyes:

I'm going with 4 for 49y.

He will have so many it will be incredible. (500) yards passing will become a standard game for this team.

:D

I'm saying 4 for 50, most of them in the first half. I'm thinking the Chargers will try to button up the seams, leaving some room for Ocho in the early going until Gronk and Hernandez get going later in the game.

I'm guessing he'll have 3 catches, targeted 5 times, and 26 yards. Better than last week, slowly (very slowly) getting Brady's trust.

3 for 25 and a td. Actaully it all depends on the fomation we are running. If we go 2 TE' 2 WR all day because it works and they can't stop it then there is a chance he wont get but 1 reception.

I'm saying 4 for 50, most of them in the first half. I'm thinking the Chargers will try to button up the seams, leaving some room for Ocho in the early going until Gronk and Hernandez get going later in the game.

If the Chargers bring the CBs inside on Welker and Hernandez, look for Ocho, Branch and Price to have big days. How do you set your secondary defense in preparation for this passing game?

I don't know how a D can account for Branch, Welker, Ocho, Gronk, Hernandez, Woodhead and Brady all at the same time

I don't know how a D can account for Branch, Welker, Ocho, Gronk, Hernandez, Woodhead and Brady all at the same time

Well, they can't all be on the field at the same time, unless the Pats have moved to the CFL. ;)

I'll take an optimistic stab at it and go with 4-145-1 for Chad tomorrow.

I'm gonna say 10 or more..........

Supercharger tells me that the score is gonna be like 46 to nothing by the half, so Brady is gonna have to resort to sandlot passing to "pad" his stats. That bodes well for Ocho... :rolleyes:

I thinking of starting a poll of "What are the most useless polls on Patsfans in the last month?" But, I think this one would win going away.

Last edited:
I voted btwn 1-3, but none of them will have any significance (TD, 1st Down on 3rd down in 4th qtr) whatsoever.

Last edited:
5 catches for 67 yards and a TD. Plus he throws a nice block to spring a teammate.

Last edited:
I thinking of starting a poll of "What are the most useless polls on Patsfans in the last month?" But, I think this one would win going away.

I must say, the polls don't carry much usefulness but they're fun to vote in - sorta like popcorn - and as much fun to post here.

You should post your poll on most useless polls and it would be an honor to win.

Nevertheless, it looks like Chad's gonna have a big day. Tom Brady voted in this poll and he voted for ten or more.

The other great thing about this poll is that it doesn't close until Tuesday so a lot of people will be able to vote correctly.

I'll have to wait until BB sends me the "all 22", just to be sure.

FYI, you can download the all 22 and BB's upcoming game plans from his MyFace page, along with live injury updates on all players.

I think he also posts on Yearbook too.

FYI

Johnson has taken responsibility for the formation penalty from last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back