PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How many people does Marvin have to shoot at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you sing praises for Dungy, apologize for Easteregg, berate this site's members for a link in the VLR to a Colts board and even take a shot at American manufacturer's.

Who let in the cool kid?

Can you read? Where did I say anything about American manufacturers.

Can you read? Where did I say anything about American manufacturers.

I misread that post, but the rest of it stands. Dungy is a sanctamonious hypocrite, Easterbrook is insane with Patriot hate and who cares if there's a thread and link to one of the Colt sites?

I misread that post, but the rest of it stands. Dungy is a sanctamonious hypocrite, Easterbrook is insane with Patriot hate and who cares if there's a thread and link to one of the Colt sites?

Hmm, you didn't get my humor.

Look, I've never agreed with Easterbrook. I was referring to that Good vs. Evil column and Joker calling the Colts holy. I know it's against the rules to say anything that might be perceived as being kind to the Colts around here. Sorry, I guess I like to look at the entire picture and not just Pats=Good, Colts=Bad.

Hmm, you didn't get my humor.

Look, I've never agreed with Easterbrook. I was referring to that Good vs. Evil column and Joker calling the Colts holy. I know it's against the rules to say anything that might be perceived as being kind to the Colts around here. Sorry, I guess I like to look at the entire picture and not just Pats=Good, Colts=Bad.

And you didn't get my humor.

If your going invoke those names in a positive light, which is certainly your right, I'd maybe suggest some kevlar and barbed wire if you're going to do it around here.

It's just more fun to think of them as Evil.

Humor, what humor?

Trust, the Colts are the worst team in my book. But, I'm not blind about it. I don't hate their players or coaches, however I really dislike Manning and have got upset at some of the things said by Dungy. I figure that so far we're winning this war, 3-1. No reason to really get up in arms about every little thing that happens within their team.

Humor, what humor?

Trust, the Colts are the worst team in my book. But, I'm not blind about it. I don't hate their players or coaches, however I really dislike Manning and have got upset at some of the things said by Dungy. I figure that so far we're winning this war, 3-1. No reason to really get up in arms about every little thing that happens within their team.

I don't get up in arms about things, Colts players do.

Get it? ARMS.

That's humor.

This thread has the official blessings of Pope Dungy

Ok so Marvin Harrison shot at someone with armor piercing bullets and actually hit the man in the hand, injuring him. He also injured a child when broken glass struck him after Marvin fired one of the shots.

Why is this still ignored?
If Pacman shot at anyone, he would be thrown out of the league.

I feel that what Marvin did is worse than anything that Pacman Jones has done. Yet there is no punishment and it seems that even the police aren't going to arrest him.

I'm pretty sure if i shot at someone running out of a bar, injured 2 people with armor-piercing rounds, and then hid the gun at my car wash, i would be sitting in jail right now.

How many people does he have to shoot before something is done about this?

If he gets arrested now will it be an after June 1st thing and Goodell must drop the hammer on the Colts organization?

This happened a while ago and he hasn't been charged, and the police said he wasn't a suspect. It's a non-story. Obviously whatever information initially came out turned out to be wrong. Unless, of course, this is all part of the big pro-Colts, anti-Patriots conspiracy, involving even the Philly DA.

The police never name the guy they are going to arrest a suspect.

goodell should smack the **** out of marvin marshawn and kazcur

Ok so Marvin Harrison shot at someone with armor piercing bullets and actually hit the man in the hand, injuring him. He also injured a child when broken glass struck him after Marvin fired one of the shots.

Why is this still ignored?
If Pacman shot at anyone, he would be thrown out of the league.

I feel that what Marvin did is worse than anything that Pacman Jones has done. Yet there is no punishment and it seems that even the police aren't going to arrest him.

I'm pretty sure if i shot at someone running out of a bar, injured 2 people with armor-piercing rounds, and then hid the gun at my car wash, i would be sitting in jail right now.

How many people does he have to shoot before something is done about this?

Ummm,....because Marvin plays for the Colts.........that is why......If he were a Patriot......This thing would have been dragged in front of your eyes ad nauseum.....Make no mistake there is a BIG story here......and normally it should be covered ALOT more than it has been.......unreal.....

well then tell me what is inaccurate.

it should be easy, i'm a baffoon.:cool:

Do you honestly believe that he didn't shoot the gun?

Either way, it was his gun, he was involved, and i'd be willing to bet a large sum of money that he was the one who fired the gun. But i guess they are still "investigating"......

But i'll rephrase it so everyone doesn't jump down my throat: If Marvin Harrison was the shooter, than this is worse than anything Pacman has gotten in trouble for

the problem for Marvin is that it is a very RARE gun (which Marvin was an OWNER of one)......there were several (8?) bullet casings at the scene from this weapon.....and a few witnesses finger Marvin as the shooter in this......My opinion/view on this is that he DID shoot this gun at this guy and hit his target......Marvin needs to pay for this horrible accident

the problem for Marvin is that it is a very RARE gun (which Marvin was an OWNER of one)......there were several (8?) bullet casings at the scene from this weapon.....and a few witnesses finger Marvin as the shooter in this......My opinion/view on this is that he DID shoot this gun at this guy and hit his target......Marvin needs to pay for this horrible accident

I doubt that Marvin will be ever be charged,even if the facts are as alleged. In many large cities, there is a strong "stop snitching" movement that discourages people from cooperating with the authorities and as a result many crimes don't get solved and witnesses conveniently get amnesia. I'm not inferring that it will happen here but the longer it goes on with no resolution, the more inclined I am to believe that witnesses and victims may decide that it's not worth the hassle of testifying, especially if it's against a local hero who made good and didn't forget his roots by buying businesses in his old neighborhood. Just my opinion........

Last edited:
I doubt that Marvin will be ever be charged,even if the facts are as alleged. In many large cities, there is a strong "stop snitching" movement that discourages people from cooperating with the authorities and as a result many crimes don't get solved and witnesses conveniently get amnesia. I'm not inferring that it will happen here but the longer it goes on with no resolution, the more inclined I am to believe that witnesses and victims may decide that it's not worth the hassle of testifying, especially if it's against a local hero who made good and didn't forget his roots by buying businesses in his old neighborhood. Just my opinion........

That didn't stop Goodell from smacking around Pacman Jones.

If he gets arrested now will it be an after June 1st thing and Goodell must drop the hammer on the Colts organization?

Are you kidding? Harrison shot armor-piercing bullets at a guy's hand and the guy was only slightly injured? The guy was obviously holding something in his hand that Harrison was aiming at and there is only one logical explanation...

...a Stinger missile.

What people don't realize is that at that exact moment, a plane carrying the Pope and dozens of war orphans was flying overhead. Harrison, realizing the danger to his Holiness (the Pope, not Dungy), expertly targeted the missile and disarmed it with a single shot.

At the same time, Harrison noticed a child molester about to jump out of a parked car and snatch a child off the street. Quickly changing his target, Harrison shot out the window of the car causing the criminal to abort his attempted kidnapping. Unfortunately, the child was in the path of the exploding glass...but luckily Harrison was able to squeeze off 6 additional shots, breaking the larger shards of glass into much smaller pieces and sparing the child any serious injury.

Only Harrison's heroic modesty prevents this information from becoming public knowledge. Arrested? More like given a medal of honor.

Iverson/gun
Harrison/gun

If it ain't one thing in Philly, it's another.

He didn't smack the **** out of Merryman.
no, he actually went to bat for merriman, with that 19 out of 20 passed tests evidence.

but he did suspend him per the rules :D

what marvin marshawn and kazcur did is worse...arrest worthy crimes

lol ... Patriot fan is so dam comical. If your fearless leader the great Bill B would not have bent the rules and "fibbed" about it then the media would not cover it at nauseum! Forget Marvin, I would like to know who the snitch on your team was selling all those oxi's too???;) Boy there is a great story their waiting to bust out!:D

As far as Marvin I think he is involved somehow and there is a investigation going on so nothing has been swept under the rug. When the evidence is in the law will act accordingly. I hope he is innocent but I have my doubts.:confused:
the pats fans are correct, we all know , even you colts fans, if this was a patriots player this **** would be all over the news

even when starting chargers LB steve foley was involved in a cop shooting, that wasn't even covered that much

Last edited:
Quite simply...

Pats, who are the team of the decade, every mistake is overblown and a media frenzy develops.

Colts, who are the decade's also rans, every mistake is forgotten and forgiven, no need for investigation. Dungy will offer a prayer..

Forget about the integrity of the NFL, when it comes to Colts players actions, possessing a bullet piercing handgun, someone getting shot and keeping the gun easliy available is not big deal.. this is what happens all the time in our society. Nothing to get upset about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back