PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How many people does Marvin have to shoot at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so Marvin Harrison shot at someone with armor piercing bullets and actually hit the man in the hand, injuring him. He also injured a child when broken glass struck him after Marvin fired one of the shots.

Why is this still ignored?
If Pacman shot at anyone, he would be thrown out of the league.

I feel that what Marvin did is worse than anything that Pacman Jones has done. Yet there is no punishment and it seems that even the police aren't going to arrest him.

I'm pretty sure if i shot at someone running out of a bar, injured 2 people with armor-piercing rounds, and then hid the gun at my car wash, i would be sitting in jail right now.

How many people does he have to shoot before something is done about this?

Marvin Harrison was involved in a shoot out? First I've heard of this. I thought he and the rest of the Colts were helping Dungy feed the homeless, end poverty & bring about world peace, all with enough time to run the best, most ethical, most successful organization in sports, but that's just what the media told me.

Last edited:
Joker you seem to have some issues going on right now and need to relax.

The reason unique applies here is that there are only 2 of those guns registered in Philly. So, calling it unique fits perfectly here, more so than to call it powerful or deadly. That applies to most guns.

As far as probable cause goes, I'm sure all of the police involved and the DA's office are very familiar with it. The only thing that we have seen is speculation and some press reports, most of which vary quite a bit.

Please show me where I am being outrageous or rightous.

the only joke is your inability to comprehend English. I didn't print that Tony's kid was 'holy", I was making a DIRECT comment on Dungy and his public "holy" persona, which by extension, applies to the entire Colts organization anytime ANYTHING negative arise with their team.

By all accounts, Tony Dungy appears to be a good guy unless I'm missing the stories about him cheating on his wife, stealing from babies, etc. So if he is portayed as a good guy, it's for good reason. As far as the team is concerned, every time one of their players is arrested, it's reported just like anyone else's. I'm sorry that Easterbrook column is still stinging, but it'll go away, someday.

Marvin Harrison was involved in a shoot out? First I've heard of this. I thought he and the rest of the Colts were helping Dungy feed the homeless, end poverty & bring about world peace, all with enough time to run the best, most ethical, most successful organization in sports, but that's just what the media told me.

Would I be out of line if I told you that I love your work?

All I can say is he should have bought an American Gun, like a Smith and Wesson or a Colt, then he wouldn't have bloody missed the guy he shot at. Stupid Belgian made gun. That's what you get for not buying a real weapon. I mean, if you can't kill someone or something with a .50 Caliber round, you should not be allowed to even own a pellet gun. dumbarse.

Injured in the hand. If a .50 Caliber round hits you in the hand, you will not have a hand left. I find this entire thing weird, just weird.

Ya, I don't think the .50 caliber part was right. But as far as that gun goes, I guess it is made by a highly regarded gun manufacturer. I'm not a gun person myself, but that's what some gun people are saying.

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2008/05/i-dont-want-to-hear-anyone-else-badmouthing-marvin-harrisons-gun.html

Look...I know Work Horse = Good Horse...I'm just being cantankerous because I'm too old to change my leopard spots...obviously there's a lot more to this whole episode than what's been sensationalized in the freakin' media...as usual

Look...I know Work Horse = Good Horse...I'm just being cantankerous because I'm too old to change my leopard spots...obviously there's a lot more to this whole episode than what's been sensationalized in the freakin' media...as usual

I hear ya. I think the Philly cop getting killed killed by the bank robber and the Philly cops beating the crap out of those guys really slowed the local media down when it comes to the Marvin story.

I think it's obvious that regardless of whether Marvin had anything to do with it or not, he really needs to rethink who he is hanging around and where he is doing it. I know it's a free country, but with fame comes a lot of baggage.

By all accounts, Tony Dungy appears to be a good guy unless I'm missing the stories about him cheating on his wife, stealing from babies, etc. So if he is portayed as a good guy, it's for good reason. As far as the team is concerned, every time one of their players is arrested, it's reported just like anyone else's. I'm sorry that Easterbrook column is still stinging, but it'll go away, someday.

Yeah, Tony Dungy is a real class act. I mean, hey, he agreed to let someone write an biography about him being strong yet humble called "Quiet Strength" and then promoted it.

There's nothing like telling everyone in the world how strong and humble you are if you are out to prove your rights to the title of World's Most
Sanctimonious A.S.S.wipe.

When he practically trips over himself to get to the microphones to throw BB under the Bus at every turn is also a wonderful display of his Quiet Strength.

Sanctimonious is actually the word you need to reach for...

All I can say is he should have bought an American Gun, like a Smith and Wesson or a Colt, then he wouldn't have bloody missed the guy he shot at. Stupid Belgian made gun. That's what you get for not buying a real weapon. I mean, if you can't kill someone or something with a .50 Caliber round, you should not be allowed to even own a pellet gun. dumbarse.

Injured in the hand. If a .50 Caliber round hits you in the hand, you will not have a hand left. I find this entire thing weird, just weird.

Not .50 cal, FN 5.7 which is 5.7mm ammo, high velocity, mostly looked at as armor piercing, though that's only select ammo for the gun. Still a very high velocity, high energy bullet that is extremely expensive to purchase and is often hand loaded. Part of this is the reason behind the flying glass...

I disagree....I'm THE celebrity in my house and my wife treats me like doo doo...just can't win

I disagree....I'm THE celebrity in my house and my wife treats me like doo doo...just can't win

you are not the well-known one.??? You can win but it's going to cost 50% of what you have + child support + lawyer's fee.:bricks:

I disagree. Lets judge now, wait for the facts later, and then judge some more. Anyone with a forehead that big must be guilty. Also I heard that he plays for the Colts. That's G-U-I-L-T-Y in my book.

yes!!!! But lets be honest, he wasnt arrested because he's a colt, and everyone is always up on the colts testies.

How does Marvin owning a bar make him holy?

It's up to you to decide if guns are bad or not. They are legal in this country. In this case, the gun is a very unique gun, that's why I called it unique.

In this country people are innocent until proven guilty. If you are not happy with that, make a stand for change in our legal system.

I see nothing in what I have posted as being outrageous or righteous.

We're not talking about the legal system. We're talking about the NFL. Pacman Jones was found innocent in the eyes of the law.

Joker you seem to have some issues going on right now and need to relax.

The reason unique applies here is that there are only 2 of those guns registered in Philly. So, calling it unique fits perfectly here, more so than to call it powerful or deadly. That applies to most guns.

As far as probable cause goes, I'm sure all of the police involved and the DA's office are very familiar with it. The only thing that we have seen is speculation and some press reports, most of which vary quite a bit.

Please show me where I am being outrageous or rightous.

Well, you said the Philly station's report was wrong, and that report was the LATEST on the case, so now suddenly you're saying things very quite a bit.

Why the inconsistency?

My guess is three (3) people.
What do I win?

So, you sing praises for Dungy, apologize for Easteregg, berate this site's members for a link in the VLR to a Colts board and even take a shot at American manufacturer's.

Who let in the cool kid?

Poor Marvin, he get's in a fight with some dude and then somehow HIS gun gets shot at the very SAME guy, but somehow he has nothing to do with it.

Just an unbelievably ironic set of events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back