PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How many people does Marvin have to shoot at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin Harrison DID NOT shoot anyone, it was his gun, but he did not fire it. Plus, Marvin would never do such a thing, he needs a gun to protect himself..Hec, every player does...people are gonna try to rob you if u make millions a year..

'The Patriots DID NOT cheat, they filmed in an unauthorized location, but it wasn't illegal to film, only illegal where they did it. Plus, the Pats would never cheat, they needed the film to do their scouting, just like everyone else...Hec, every team does...people are gonna try to steal signals no matter what.'

See how easy that is? And yet for the Patriots it turned into the story of the year and now, even though most rational fans realize that they f'd up but didn't 'cheat', the media has spun it to make it seem as though Belichick is the devil himself. Meanwhile, I haven't heard one shred of commentary about this Marvin Harrison shooting (and yes, I'm calling it the 'Marvin Harrison shooting' until someone tells me it wasn't him and they have video evidence to prove it...guilty until proven innocent in this country, isn't that they way it is now?). I wish I could say "it sucks when the shoe's on the other foot, doesn't it?" but for some reason the media has decided to treat this incident with kid gloves, so quite frankly you Colts fans still have no idea what it's like to feel the wrath of a 24/7 media assault.

nowhere in that article does it say that Marving was not there.
Marvin himself said he wasn't involved. That's all..... There is a big difference.

The carwash is outside... the shooting took place outside the bar. Unless it is an indoor carwash, and the guy was in his car washing it at the time, i am right. The article you provided said "The shooting occurred about 5 p.m. Tuesday up the block from a garage and car detail shop that Harrison owns at 25th and Thompson streets, police said."

The only thing in the article that is any different than what i've read, says that Marvin handed the gun over to the police. (which we can't be sure that's even accurate).

You tried, but failed. Stop defending Marvin.

This is just one source of info just to show you that I have basis for what I am saying. There are multiple sources that support the info that I have given. It's just that I didn't take the time to go find all of them.

You don't make a whole lot of sense with your bar/carwash statement. The guy that was shot came to the carwash to start trouble as a carry over from the prior fight and was shot at outside the carwash.

Just because you hate all things Colts related doesn't make you right and me wrong and I have no reason to stop defending Marvin.

As of right now...

Marvin owns a bar and a carwash.

About two weeks prior to the shooting the guy that was shot got into with Marvin at his bar and was kicked out.

The guy that was shot went to the carwash and was involved in an altercation and was shot in the hand. He initially tried to hid the fact that he was shot when he went to the hospital and then lied about the location where he was shot.

A little boy was injured by flying glass.

A third "victim" hired an attorney to contact police to say that Marvin shot him in the shoulder. (There hasn't been anything more about this since the initial reports. This may be where the witness part of the story came from, the media reports since have said there are no witnesses.)

Police determined that the gun used was a unique Belgian handgun.

Marvin owns this unique gun and turned it over to police. Police did not find the gun in a bucket.

Marvin claims that he was not at the carwash at the time of the shooting and that he showed up shortly after.

Police have questioned Marvin about the incident.

That's good, you're stating facts (none of which make Harrison look innocent, by the way...he very well could be, but as of now there's some decent circumstantial evidence pointing to him). What you're missing, and what we Patriot fans are a bit peeved about, is that the media seems to be avoiding this story like the plague. After a few 30-second blurbs on Sportscenter and a few articles, this story has virtually disappeared from national media coverage. Meanwhile, with the whole 'spygate' fiasco I couldn't turn on my television, open a newspaper or check a sports site without some uninformed hack screaming about cheating, unfair advantages, tainted Super Bowls--on and on, with no information to go on but 'they filmed'. I will be convinced to my dying day that they lost the 1st rounder because of the media's involvement, and now we have a story of a friggin' shooting by a future Hall of Famer...and NOTHING. That is what this is all about.

i doubt that is true i think any "superstar" fottball player would get talked about here I don't really have an opinion eitherway but I still think there should be ewaul coverage and there is not. When PacMan was being investageted ever new detail that came out what a fairly big story in this case hardly anyone knows anything

I didn't say it wouldn't be discussed.

I don't think there would be nearly as much blood lust, though.

I disagree. Lets judge now, wait for the facts later, and then judge some more. Anyone with a forehead that big must be guilty. Also I heard that he plays for the Colts. That's G-U-I-L-T-Y in my book.

funniest thing I have read all day :)

I didn't say it wouldn't be discussed.

I don't think there would be nearly as much blood lust, though.

that is a very good point but out side of Keegs (no offense) there really as not been "blood lust" I like most of the people here find it odd that htere has been a lack of coverage

heh...one thing for sure...Colts fan's panties must be a few sizes too small the way they get twisted up so easily...

"You will NOT say anything bad about our Marvin!!!! He's HOLY, just like our holy coach!!!"

"Marvin owns a bar!!! See? He's holy!!!"

"Marvin had this "unique" gun!!! It's not a bad gun, it's "unique", therefore he's HOLY!!!!"

"This MAY be where the story came from!!! "MAY"!!! Therefore Marvin is INNOCENT and HE'S HOLY!!!!"

Nobody...and I mean NO ONE, is as outrageously righteous as Colt fan....hilarious little whiny Pay Me Tons clones.

Last edited:
heh...one thing for sure...Colts fan's panties must be a few sizes too small the way they get twisted up so easily...

"You will NOT say anything bad about our Marvin!!!! He's HOLY, just like our holy coach!!!"

Yeah, that doesn't happen here. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that doesn't happen here. :rolleyes:

uh...well that may be true in your eyes but I DON'T go to Colts forums whining and testifying like a little b!tch every time some negative news item comes out about the Patriots....to me THAT is a HUGE difference.

uh...well that may be true in your eyes but I DON'T go to Colts forums whining and testifying like a little b!tch every time some negative news item comes out about the Patriots....to me THAT is a HUGE difference.

No, we just link to their or another team's site.

No..again, I DO NOT do that. This "we" you seem intent on bundling me in with does NOT include me.

"Marvin owns a bar!!! See? He's holy!!!"

"Marvin had this "unique" gun!!! It's not a bad gun, it's "unique", therefore he's HOLY!!!!"

"This MAY be where the story came from!!! "MAY"!!! Therefore Marvin is INNOCENT and HE'S HOLY!!!!"

Nobody...and I mean NO ONE, is as outrageously righteous as Colt fan....hilarious little whiny Pay Me Tons clones.

How does Marvin owning a bar make him holy?

It's up to you to decide if guns are bad or not. They are legal in this country. In this case, the gun is a very unique gun, that's why I called it unique.

In this country people are innocent until proven guilty. If you are not happy with that, make a stand for change in our legal system.

I see nothing in what I have posted as being outrageous or righteous.

No..again, I DO NOT do that. This "we" you seem intent on bundling me in with does NOT include me.

So you can group all Colt fans in the same way, but it can't be done here. Double standards, I tell you. Maybe you should change from Joker to Two-Face. :D

All I can say is he should have bought an American Gun, like a Smith and Wesson or a Colt, then he wouldn't have bloody missed the guy he shot at. Stupid Belgian made gun. That's what you get for not buying a real weapon. I mean, if you can't kill someone or something with a .50 Caliber round, you should not be allowed to even own a pellet gun. dumbarse.

Injured in the hand. If a .50 Caliber round hits you in the hand, you will not have a hand left. I find this entire thing weird, just weird.

All I can say is he should have bought an American Gun, like a Smith and Wesson or a Colt, then he wouldn't have bloody missed the guy he shot at. Stupid Belgian made gun. That's what you get for not buying a real weapon. I mean, if you can't kill someone or something with a .50 Caliber round, you should not be allowed to even own a pellet gun. dumbarse.

Injured in the hand. If a .50 Caliber round hits you in the hand, you will not have a hand left. I find this entire thing weird, just weird.

That's the big crime there. You think you are so hot shiit, that you can't even buy American. What our guns aren't good enough for you?

How does Marvin owning a bar make him holy?really, do I HAVE to respond to this...EVERYONE knows how holy you Colt fans think you all are

It's up to you to decide if guns are bad or not. They are legal in this country. In this case, the gun is a very unique gun, that's why I called it unique.heh..right.."unique"...not powerful...not deadly...not dangerous..."UNIQUE!!!"...nobody spins like Colt fan

In this country people are innocent until proven guilty. If you are not happy with that, make a stand for change in our legal system.I'm not judging him. YOU are spinning and protesting and yammering about how squeaky clean he is. I see a TON of probable cause. Maybe YOU should take a refresher course on the legal system.

I see nothing in what I have posted as being outrageous or righteous....let me put on my blue tinted glasses...wait a sec...oh...NOW I see your point...

ten characters

Yes I am. Actually I'm Tony Dungy's publicist and life is good right now. By the way, how is Tony Dungy's son killing himself in any way related to what we are talking about. He's holy because he killed himself?

Changed my mind, you are a joke.

the only joke is your inability to comprehend English. I didn't print that Tony's kid was 'holy", I was making a DIRECT comment on Dungy and his public "holy" persona, which by extension, applies to the entire Colts organization anytime ANYTHING negative arise with their team.

Last edited:
OK, lets keep it up to the line of being civil. Even if this get's moved to the VLR, personal shots are not the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes