PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How many patriots logos are on your vehicle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in NC and I have had my car done up since the day I bought it a year ago. I have actually got more compliments then anything, which surprised me. There are quite a few Patriot fans here! LOL The day after the Super Bowl, I pulled into Lowe's parking lot and got out of my car. At the same time, two guys were getting out of theirs and noticed the Pats logo on the front and said, "The Patriots?...Didn't they just, like, lose last night?" It was all jokingly and I was like, "Yeah, yeah, don't remind me", but seriously it was in fun. I don't live in a crime infested area so maybe I am okay, but I am proud to show my car off. I love the Patriots and want everyone to know it! ;)

if you want to put pats logo on your car, you better keep it in Boston. I know one pats fan's car windows got mashed when he visited his grandparent in NY because his car has pats logo on it.

Whenever he left Boston, he took off pats logo.

That strikes me more as what just what a typical New York fan would do. I have 2 Pats license plates, 2 stickers; one w/ old school pat and one flying elvis. It's def. NICE to go home to Boston though and not have to deal with the nonstop stupid comments and insults I get from people. :rolleyes:

That strikes me more as what just what a typical New York fan would do. I have 2 Pats license plates, 2 stickers; one w/ old school pat and one flying elvis. It's def. NICE to go home to Boston though and not have to deal with the nonstop stupid comments and insults I get from people. :rolleyes:

I live in Pa i have a piss on the steelers and its a little boy well you no what hes doing and he has a patriots jersey on and it says go pats. I also have the hanging helmits in the window. Most people around here don't like it.

I had two SBXXXVI flags and an Elvis window cling...one day it was freezing rain and the flags took a ride around the beginning for the playoffs. If you are ever in South Jersey and see one of them (one is on Route 38 East, the other is on 295 South), please let me know. :D

Them my car permanently crapped the bed, so I took off the window cling and junked it.

i live in manhattan, so logos on my vehicle would invite bad behavior from drunken jets fans and the thousands of previously invisible giants fans in their brand new sweatshirts. I wear my cap and hoodie on the streets and the worst I have gotten is nasty looks.

I don't have any stickers on my car but I figure this was a good place to vent a little on improper installation of Flying Elvis stickers.

Please, when you put them on your rear window, the Elvis is supposed to be looking forward...not up in the air! That bugs me to no end. I don't know if the owner of the car had their head tilted to the side about 35 degrees while putting the sticker on or what but how can people not know that the Elvis face is looking forward?

What bugs me are people who stick the Pats logo on their car with him looking up in the sky (ie the "tail" of the logo at an even level with the chin). I remember in the former European league, where they sewed the logo of Patriot player son the uniforms in this fashion.

On my parents car there is one flag in each front window for our first superbowl win. Then we have one flag on each side of our middle row of seats. One is our second superbowl and the other is our third superbowl. They're just flags that attach to your window. Then I have two pats stickers on the back trunk window. :D

I have 2 John Tomase Fan Club stickers on my car.

Just have 1 on my rear window! Yeah, people don't like it too much here in SLC. :D

I have a Pats license plate on the front and a NEP license frame on the back. Everytime I put a Patriots bumper sticker on my rear bumper, I get invloved in an accident ruining the bumper. Its happened twice.

I always wear something Patriot related where I live.

I had one of those Patriot helmet magnets on my truck driving around Denver prior to the post season game for the 05 season. Some Bronco Yahoo went ballistic when he saw it and began honking his horn and yelling at me. I just laughed.

One, a small one. I actually I only put it on to cover a ding.

Zero, I don't have any stickers except the MA inspection sticker. why screw up an expensive truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back