PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How Many Opposing Teams' Fans Would Jump Out of Windows if...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: How Many Opposing Teams' Fans Would Jump Out of Windows if........

How many receivers can you have on the field at once??

Moss, Stallworth, Welker, Jackson, and Watson. Plus the QB. Maybe you could go a two TE set with Kyle. maybe two backs, with Maroney and Morris. That leaves 2 O-lineman. I like it. Is there an e-mail address for BB, so that I may suggest??

Watson won't even be in the state of Florida on Sunday.

Chad Jackson comes of the PUP this week and catches 10 passes for 110 yards and 2 TD??????????

Of course, that'll never happen.

But think of the psychological murder this would commit on anyone out there hoping that their team will have a chance against the Patriots this year.

I wish, I think Chad Jackson has amazing potential.

as i've been saying on this board for weeks:

Jackson's activation and (hopefully) performance will make either moss or stallworth expendable next year when we cant afford to pay both.

god i hope this kid has hands to match his speed.

We can easily afford both. Look at Miguel's numbers. Simply cut Washington and restructure Brady a bit.

I think the question (as it has been since we knew Jackson was healthy) is who whose roster spot will he take. bb likes Gaffney a lot more than I do, and he gives Washington lots of reps on ST's. My suspicion is that he will take Alexander's spot for now, with Alexander going on IR.

Jackson's activation and (hopefully) performance will make either moss or stallworth expendable next year when we cant afford to pay both.

If five guys are kicking the crap out of you, does it really matter if a sixth joins in?

If five guys are kicking the crap out of you, does it really matter if a sixth joins in?

Heh, kind of what I was thinking as well.

But hey, I'd like it still.

I think the question (as it has been since we knew Jackson was healthy) is who whose roster spot will he take. bb likes Gaffney a lot more than I do, and he gives Washington lots of reps on ST's. My suspicion is that he will take Alexander's spot for now, with Alexander going on IR.

Oh boy do I hope not. Unless Alexander's season is truly doomed, I'd be loath to cut a spot from one of the shallowest positions on the roster to add to one of the deepest.

yea, i hope alexander will be all rit...

i dont know who i want cut...prob a D-line man...

Sorry, I'm a Chad Jackson homer, but I want both Moss and Stallworth around for a while.

This team is amazing, and it seems like we have the cap space to pretty much keep it together, as much as possible. So, they should do that. Jackson might be great, and I think he will, but he can be great alongside Moss and Stallworth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes