PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How Many of Us Just Threw a Brick at Our TV Screens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would anyone be upset what a convicted drug dealer has to say. He was a good football player and not so good at dealing coke or he wouldn't have served time. Obviously he didn't improve his IQ in prison as he's still an A whole.

Griese should...Morris was a complete idiot...

The last time he spouted off ("call me when you're on the same street, etc"), I thought he was saying those things for a laugh. He was even smiling at the end of the clip a few weeks back. Was this different?

And why the hell do you guys still watch pre-game shows???

The last time he spouted off ("call me when you're on the same street, etc"), I thought he was saying those things for a laugh. He was even smiling at the end of the clip a few weeks back. Was this different?

And why the hell do you guys still watch pre-game shows???

Because, unlike you perhaps, we can't stand Wheel of Fortune?

That was great entertainment, thats all it was. No wonder ESPN went and got this guy in and we still have Shula to look forward too.

Yeah, Griese was definitely trying to take the high road and trying to shed that bitter old men with the champagne ready image that has been the stigma of the 1972 Dolphins for a while now. Everytime Morris opens his mouth, he fuels that perception.

That champagne is all Mercury has left.

Wow Shmessy that was crazy. You beat me to it by like five seconds lol.

I'd like to say "Great Minds Think Alike", but I'd reckon two or three million people across the country may have thought "Bundy" while watching that interview!

Re: Mercury Morris

He was a riot !!! He quoting stats from a magazine, saying that ESPN misrepresented the Dolphins in a comparision to the Pats. Calling the Pats the wives of the Dolphins, it was great entertainment. Brian Greise said if the Pats win out, great, would love to share the mountaintop. Morris chimed in and " Not Mt Everest, that belonged to the Dolphins" It was great stuff, no wonder ESPN got this guy in !!

I found it funny too that we was testing the credibility of ESPN on their own broadcast. Berman and Griese were just looking at the producers wondering why they brought this guy on to represent the dolphins

The Rushing stat is impressive but we're definitely on Everest peeing on the Dolphins if we break all the records we're on track to break.

What is even more funny... is that his old team could be doing a perfect season as well!!!! THE OTHER WAY THOUGH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down