PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How many more hrs till Adam has left thread starts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Just preparing myself for the inevitable..... rather have it happen today , so as a irishman could drink and forget about it...

I would say 4-5..and then he signs in GB..Just do NOT see him coming back here...which is sad..but I really somehow have it in my gut he is GONE!!

That is why Im preparing for the worst...

Sean Pa Patriot said:
That is why Im preparing for the worst...

:bricks: Edit your title and get it over with. ::bricks:
:rofl:

Sean Pa Patriot said:
Just preparing myself for the inevitable..... rather have it happen today , so as a irishman could drink and forget about it...

All kidding aside, are you 100% convinced he's leaving?
I'm in the 50/50 range. I mean, how much could they possibly offer him?
Maybe I'm foolishly optimistic. Would'nt be the first time.
Of course, that does'nt mean you can't do some serious drinking either way.

Buck up campers - I expect Adam will give the Pats a chance to match any offer - whether the Pats do or don't is another matter.

And if he does leave for greener bays, don't forget that Adam v. himself came here as an undrafted free agent and didn't do too badly.

Indeed, it wouldn't surprise me if the Pats already had few guys in mind...

Maybe a guy from an unheralded cold weather college - or even the Candadian Football League - its been known to happen and has worked out pretty well.

Carzy Davey and the mission man were back in the alley trading hands...

Sorry could not resist the Bruce reference... Anyway, the way the week has been going, Things come in three's Givens , Willie, and Adam

Let's see, it's 10:30 in Green Bay. As anxious as he is to sign anywhere but New England, I'm surprised he the press conference hasn't already scheduled. It shouldn't be a long meeting. He only cares about one thing. The money.

To be honest, I think the Pats have been way too patient with the guy. They should have signed Longwell the minute free agency started and said, "screw you" to Vinitieri.

Last edited:
Sean Pa Patriot said:
Carzy Davey and the mission man were back in the alley trading hands...

Sorry could not resist the Bruce reference... Anyway, the way the week has been going, Things come in three's Givens , Willie, and Adam

That's why I'm thinking maybe they won't ALL leave. All streaks must end eventually, right? We can only hope. Either way, at least we won't have to sit and stew for very much longer.

hwc said:
Let's see, it's 10:30 in Green Bay. As anxious as he is to sign anywhere but New England, I'm surprised he the press conference hasn't already scheduled. It shouldn't be a long meeting. He only cares about one thing. The money.

To be honest, I think the Pats have been way too patient with the guy. They should have signed Longwell the minute free agency started and said, "screw you" to Vinitieri.
I agree to a point..but I think many fans who are already upset would have been outraged!! But then again, they may wish AV to make the move first..so they are just reacting to it. I do think they have been patient..they have eben through the years...trying to get a contract in place..and it just dragged on and on and..I just have a gut feeling he's history. But he has jerked the team around a lot..going for the green!!!

i am pessimistic...i do not think AV will return with the Pats...

i feel that we have not showed him (like with Wille) a lot but i could be wrong of course...

if so: thks Adam for the memories and thks for the BEST KICK I EVER SEEN (45 YARDS IN THE SNOW LAST GAME AT FOXBORO AGAINST RAIDERS).

that was the kick !!!

thks Adam for the memories !

personally i will never forget what you have done for us !

never forget # 4 !

CrazyDave said:
All kidding aside, are you 100% convinced he's leaving?
I'm in the 50/50 range. I mean, how much could they possibly offer him?
Maybe I'm foolishly optimistic. Would'nt be the first time.
Of course, that does'nt mean you can't do some serious drinking either way.
iam not sure its anymore about the money. dont think he wants to be here especially after his comments on the florida paper days before the free agency.

it'll be done in time to have a press conference at or just before the evening news cst, so by 5:00 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back