PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How lucky are we...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruinator

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
If you look at the Pats and the Celtics records right now, we are 41-3. That is unfreaking real.

Re: How lucky are we....

too bad the bruins still need a new owner huh?

Re: How lucky are we....

too bad the bruins still need a new owner huh?

Might be only a year or 2 away from happening.... We can only hope the new owners can be Kraft and Henry. That would be sweet.

Last edited:
Not a Celtics fan so whatever. Pats are good though.

If you look at the Pats and the Celtics records right now, we are 41-3. That is unfreaking real.
I was thinking that yesterday for about the millionth time while keeping an eye on the TV (Browns - 49ers game, for our draft pick). The 49ers, who are still my "2nd team" because of where I've lived since the Walsh - Montana era, started their fourth QB for this season: Chris Weinke. Chris Freaking Weinke. The others this year have been Alex Smith, Trent Dilfer and Shaun Hill. I mean, how far can a team fall? And we have Tom Brady. Sure, it's ownership, and salary cap hell, if you don't manage the bucks well. Ever since Eddie DeBartolo was eased out, they've had his sister and/or John York running the team, and we have Bob Kraft. Let's enjoy it while we can. And, if the Pats can stay at or near the top as long as the 49ers did, say about 15 years, 1981 - 1995, I'll be ecstatic. I'm greedy though; when all is said and done, I hope the Pats make that length of run look conservative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back