PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How Long Before the Jets Lose Confidence in Mangini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildo7

Totally Full of It
Reaction score
At what point do you, as a player, start realizing that your coach has no idea what he's doing? I mean, they were 4-12 last year, when does the breaking point happen when players start calling him out in the media and all hell breaks loose? 1-3? 3-9?

At what point do you, as a player, start realizing that your coach has no idea what he's doing? I mean, they were 4-12 last year, when does the breaking point happen when players start calling him out in the media and all hell breaks loose? 1-3? 3-9?

Where's the Guillotine? He sucks ... didn't NY realize this was a coach who was benched ... how often does a coach get benched. He took the job because he was pissed at Bill for being benched ... hope he goes back to being ball boy again.

I guess I'm just surprised malcontents like Coles haven't said anything publicly like, "this guy doesn't know jack shyte about coachin football and I want to be traded"

About an hour ago between the 3rd and 4th quaters of tonights loss if not before that. I'd like to see the Rats board,I bet its full of its Mangina's fault posts . :rocker:

Last edited:
Thanks for posting those. Here's my favorite:

Every move this franchise makes is a mistake. The team is cursed. We should forget ever opening the FA wallet again...just keep drafting busts and going through the motions like the Bengals of the 90's. Oh that's right.. we were almost as bad in the 90's.

Last edited:

I would give it probably a New York Minute............:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey