PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How is Serius Radio's NFL coverage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krugman

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting this,my main reason is the NFL programs,do they cover games ,what kind of programming do they have in season,in the off season?We dont get good coverage where I live in Canuck-land.....

Krugman said:
I'm thinking of getting this,my main reason is the NFL programs,do they cover games ,what kind of programming do they have in season,in the off season?We dont get good coverage where I live in Canuck-land.....

Sirius plays all of the NFL games on sunday much like the NFL Sunday Ticket on DTV. As far as the other NFL programming, I can't comment as I don't really care to listen to people talk about football. I would rather listen to music.

I listen to the NFL Channel and a couple of other channels...

I like listening to pure football talk all the time!

My wife got it for me for Xmas and I didn't hook it up until February, so I don't know how the NFL coverage is, but I'm looking forward to it, that's for sure!

TiVO the Pats at home while listening to them in my truck! What could be better!

SIRIUS is amazing..

I got it in xmas of 03 and i liked it well enough, but in Aug of 04 they launched teh NFL Channel and my radio has not switched off of it since..their daily linup of talk shows is awesome..they vary the topics and are not loud and obnoxious..they really listen to and respect the opinions of the callers and dont treat them like children when they say something that is not necessarily correct..Pat Kirwin is my absolute favorite personality on the channel - he brings an inside perspective that is absolutly unbelievable..not to mention the fact that they broadcast both the home AND away radio broadcasts of all the NFL games...its the best 12.95 per month i have EVER spent

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to chime in on this also - Sirius is great for both music and talk. The NFL channel I find myself listening to about 75% of the time I'm in the car. I agree with the previous poster - Pat Kirwan is superb, he's on everyday. The Barber brothers - Tiki and Ronde - are very good also, as is Solomon Wilcotts and several others.

Lots of excellant NFL talk and nothing else 24/7...!

Thanks for the insight,its appreciated.

Krugman said:

SWEET coverage. You can listen to each game via whichever home announcers you choose. The NFL channel, which is 124 is non-stop NFL, year round. It's the ultimate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes