PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

how is any team worse then us

notex

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
i just dont get it...how can memphis seriously be a worse team then us, we have lost 16 straight games and yet they still are still the forerunner in the greg oden sweepstakes...
ive never wanted a boston team to be the worst team in the leauge but it might be worth getting a #1 overall pick...look what it did to teams like denver and clevelend (labron and carmello were 1 and 2 drafted, dewayne wade was 3 i think) if we can bring in one talented guy like that (think greg oden) we would be a GREAT team....the young talent and peirce would be a huge plus

i just dont get it...how can memphis seriously be a worse team then us, we have lost 16 straight games and yet they still are still the forerunner in the greg oden sweepstakes...
ive never wanted a boston team to be the worst team in the leauge but it might be worth getting a #1 overall pick...look what it did to teams like denver and clevelend (labron and carmello were 1 and 2 drafted, dewayne wade was 3 i think) if we can bring in one talented guy like that (think greg oden) we would be a GREAT team....the young talent and peirce would be a huge plus

they have a tough division, which sucks for us.... the winner of our division could be under 500, while memphis gets to play great teams!

Last edited:

worst thing that sucks, is we will probably finish worst, then we'll get 4th damn pick!

Last edited:

if this was game 7 of the nba finals, do you think pierce would play?

.look what it did to teams like denver and clevelend (labron and carmello were 1 and 2 drafted, dewayne wade was 3 i think)
1. Lebron
2. Darko Milicic
3. Carmelo
4. Chris Bosh
5. Wade

Anyways, gotta give credit to the Grizz. They're a resilient team. Any other team might look at this Celtics' effort, and just think there's no hope, might as well go out and win a few. But no, they're hanging right in there. Impressive.

Though they did win last night, so we are now the worst team in the league. Just gotta stop playing Pierce.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back