PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How I want the Broncos at Patriots to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurker1965

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
What I want to see from Denver at New England

Tim the Born Again Christian Tebow leads the Broncos to a 21 to 7 lead in the 4th qtr.
He leads the Broncos to the Patriot 17 and with only 11:47 left looks for the TD that would make it 28 to 7 and effectively end it. He does not see Julian the Jew Edelman who intercepts him and runs it back for a TD.
After a long clock eating drive the Broncos are forced to punt with 7:14 left. Julian the Jew Edelman returns it to the Broncos 14. The Broncos defense holds and Stephen the Roman Catholic Gostkowski scores 3 points to go with Julian the Jew Edelman and Rob the Roman Catholic Gronkowski's 14 points.
At 5:34 Belichick, the football coach, calls for a “surprise” on-side kick. It is recovered by Julian the Jew Edelman. Tom the religion not known but he's married to a Brazillian who is likely Catholic – just saying – Brady throws a screen pass that Julian the Jew Edelman scores on.
Since there is 3:49 left and the kick would make it 3 points, Belichick, the football coach who refuses to answer questions about religion, goes for two..
Ben Jarvis Green-Ellis has his first ever career fumble. In the scrum a Bronco kicks it into the end zone where Julian the Jew Edelman recovers it.
With all his time-outs and the two minute warning, Tim the Born again Christian Tebow's faith is unshaken. He slowly marches down to the Patriots 3. On a called bootleg he is strip sacked by Julian the Jew Edelman. After the kneel downs, the Robert, the chosen owner of the Patriots, sees his team advance.

I'd like to see NE win 51-3

Julian "The Jew" Edelman? You need to delete this idiotic thread.

Tebow sure brings out the crazies.

Do you want us all to have heart attacks?!

What I want to see from Denver at New England

Tim the Born Again Christian Tebow leads the Broncos to a 21 to 7 lead in the 4th qtr.
He leads the Broncos to the Patriot 17 and with only 11:47 left looks for the TD that would make it 28 to 7 and effectively end it. He does not see Julian the Jew Edelman who intercepts him and runs it back for a TD.
After a long clock eating drive the Broncos are forced to punt with 7:14 left. Julian the Jew Edelman returns it to the Broncos 14. The Broncos defense holds and Stephen the Roman Catholic Gostkowski scores 3 points to go with Julian the Jew Edelman and Rob the Roman Catholic Gronkowski's 14 points.
At 5:34 Belichick, the football coach, calls for a “surprise” on-side kick. It is recovered by Julian the Jew Edelman. Tom the religion not known but he's married to a Brazillian who is likely Catholic – just saying – Brady throws a screen pass that Julian the Jew Edelman scores on.
Since there is 3:49 left and the kick would make it 3 points, Belichick, the football coach who refuses to answer questions about religion, goes for two..
Ben Jarvis Green-Ellis has his first ever career fumble. In the scrum a Bronco kicks it into the end zone where Julian the Jew Edelman recovers it.
With all his time-outs and the two minute warning, Tim the Born again Christian Tebow's faith is unshaken. He slowly marches down to the Patriots 3. On a called bootleg he is strip sacked by Julian the Jew Edelman. After the kneel downs, the Robert, the chosen owner of the Patriots, sees his team advance.

u should have kept on lurking boss

The sad thing is that Edelman isn't even Jewish. So even this inappropriate comment is factually incorrect.

I agree.

However it is equally offensive to be bigoted against Christians.

I agree. And Tim Tebow would not approve of this thread and that language. He loves everyone.

You want the Broncos to have a 21-7 lead into the 4th....are you even a pats fan? Why would anyone want that. We want 63-3

hmmm. I just want them to win I don't dream up this over the top scenarios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back